The Ironic Bible

greekguy

Missed the Boat
The proud people of TNT would now like to present our current collaboration of the Ironic Bible. This thread will hold all the stories of that the people of TNT "find". We would now like to share with you the first 3 stories we have written. Please remember that not every story is in time order. So a story we post today might be taking place further ahead in time then a story we post a few weeks from now. We'll try to put everything in order in the Index though. I hope you all enjoy. :)

The Ironic Bible: Chronicling the Times and Lives of the People of Iron

Creation
Meelet and Mausollus
Provolution's Prophecy
Sacred Jungle Road
Meelet's Warning of Wrath
The Luck of the Iroqi
Origins of Dinsog
Meelet's Promise
Warning to the Galls
Last of the No-Namers Final Scroll!!

Contributors
greekguy- 3 stories written
BCLG100- 2 stories written
donsig- 1 story written
lost_civantares-4 stories written

A fun read of some highlights of your history. :goodjob:

donsig said:
I'm a really good plagarist.
Hmmm... perhaps that's why I was flashing back to the Holy Hand-grenade of Antioch while reading that.

Very nice guys! :thumbsup:

...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

Is that a hint of Monty Python i detect there donsig

Robi D said:
Is that a hint of Monty Python i detect there donsig

More than a hint. Guilty as charged as pointed out by General_W. I probably should have saved it till we had gunpowder then I could have made it a hand grenade and just lifted the whole thing without modifying it. Would have been perfect seeing as we're TNT!

Too bad no one decided to play the French. Would have much more to steal then. :D

Glad to see we're all up on our Monty Python.

too funny.

Attention nations of the world! A new Ironic bible update is here! Four new scrolls make up this update. They can be found in the first index post, with the word "NEW" next to them in big bold letters. Please enjoy these brillant works by brillant minds, including 2 scrolls by a first time scribe lost_civanatares. :)

I glad i've provided so much inspiration for your stories :D

It's quite funny that according to your legends The Rik has created you the smartest of all peoples yet you needed MIA to gift you into the Middle Ages. :lol:

Tubby Rower said:
It's quite funny that according to your legends The Rik has created you the smartest of all peoples yet you needed MIA to gift you into the Middle Ages.
Or else they were so smart they didn't even have to do the research themselves?

Like my daddy always said… there's "smart enough to do the work", and then there's "smart enough to not have to do it."
:lol:

Besides… it was more like Christmas… Gifts for everybody! :xmascheers:

Top Bottom