The Ironic Bible

yup they sure out-smarted you. You got one tech from them and they got 6 from you. Maybe you guys should rescind the SCI trait of the Greeks. ;)

PLus you swapped free techs which is a wash anyway.

Attention nations of the world! 2 new scrolls are now ready for your viewing pleasure. The new scrolls have the word "NEW" in big bold letters next to them. Enjoy! :)

Doesn't read like scripture. Reads more like a missive from the government. But hey! I'm just an idiot. :crazyeye:

That of the scripture must be read like it is, the solid and deep word of Meleet! So as the deep (and endless) voice of our government, always looking for our money in the deepest depths, comes, so the great Meleet comes out of the depths looking for hertics (such as the despised RNG cult) out of the depths.

Does that help the poor idiot wanderers? :p

Attention remaining nations of the world! The final scroll of TNT has been edited into the first post. this scroll contains the last words of the people of Iron, written by lost_civantares. Enjoy and good luck to the remaining teams!

Nice ending TNT!
:clap:

Reminds me of… “We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the Bridge and second hall. We cannot get out. The end comes... drums, drums in the deep... they are coming.”

Very well written. It made me a bit misty-eyed. :(

General_W said:
Reminds me of… “We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the Bridge and second hall. We cannot get out. The end comes... drums, drums in the deep... they are coming.”
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing after I wrote it too.

Very nice work. We would be proud to have you guys join the Nutters.

Top Bottom