The Koreans

IMO Korean H'wacha will do the job in handling AI's SOD on higher levels in safest way and also a great timing to trigger Golden Age if for those who never build Great Wonders, whose traits actually matches Korean Scientific and Commercial.

Greece are mainly used for defensive position on early - middle part of the game due to their cheap defensive UU, Hoptile.

I put Greece and Korea both in 2nd tier. I think the ultra early golden age you get with Greece balances out the unit value of the Hoplite.

But I may be a bit biased since my 2nd highest score ever I got as Korea :) I completely agree with the review though. I only built three Hwach'as and only used them a total of about six times I think.

It is good to note that they don't trigger a golden age just by bombarding. I thought it over before I used it and was like 'yeah I can get a Golden Age now, that's ok' and then when it didn't happen I was so relieved. :)

In the Modern Era the Koreans are awesome. They have the edge in science and commerce due to their traits and can support huge modern armies and gigantic empires.

Top Bottom