The Maya

Ok, made second post for organizational reasons

UA Reasoning- I'm trying to play off of Costa Rica's biodiversity and lack of a military, but the city strength is improved mainly so they don't get wiped out.

UU Reasoning- It's supposed to be able to cope with the presumably prevalent jungle tiles, and serve mainly as a late-game defensive force.

UB Reasoning- Again, playing off of biodiversity and ecotourism.

AI Reasoning- Make Gandhi look like a warmonger. Make everyone else look like traitors. Make it small, and make sure the AI doesn't touch jungle tiles.

Start Preferences: Forgot this above, but prefer jungle and hills (and river?), and avoid tundra, snow, and maybe forest. Basically, force them to the tropics of a map.

What's missing?

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=387104 this link is request thread.
ur in the wrong thread :scan:

As I said above, though, I'm requesting from Optik, not in general, and this was discussed earlier in this thread, so it's actually in the right place.

Age of Empires III has them with a 'Zapotec Lightning Warrior' - maybe replaces Swordsman, ignores terrain cost with +1 movement and move after attacking?

thanks for the tip

Ok, made second post for organizational reasons

UA Reasoning- I'm trying to play off of Costa Rica's biodiversity and lack of a military, but the city strength is improved mainly so they don't get wiped out.

UU Reasoning- It's supposed to be able to cope with the presumably prevalent jungle tiles, and serve mainly as a late-game defensive force.

UB Reasoning- Again, playing off of biodiversity and ecotourism.

AI Reasoning- Make Gandhi look like a warmonger. Make everyone else look like traitors. Make it small, and make sure the AI doesn't touch jungle tiles.

Start Preferences: Forgot this above, but prefer jungle and hills (and river?), and avoid tundra, snow, and maybe forest. Basically, force them to the tropics of a map.

What's missing?

"military units have only 1/2 combat strength" is over penalizing (maybe just some penalty for an unit class) and 100% Def only for Capital. But "Jungle Tiles provide a base of 3 food, 2 science, 1 production (& 1 gold?)" are over powered when you start in Acient Era. UB sounds great.
Right now as I told you earlier I did not have much time. And I wanted to finish the two civilizations that I had planned, also take the time to play with the latest patch.
So for now I do not have time for your project sorry, but if you begin to make progress in your project (creating folders,files,icons...) I can help in parallel as I did with Onacadarfi for its civilization of Tibet

Ok, yeah. I think I can make most of it, and I'll fix and work on the stuff you suggested. The one thing I really can't do is graphics (icons, leaderheads, DOM image, unitflags, etc.), because I can't convert files to .dds in some of the necessary sizes.

Top Bottom