• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Missing Links (C3C)

hmm, try playing a more difficult level ?
Or "change" the way you organise your advancing ; invent or trade "gunpowder" only after you got 2 or 3 armies (I usually get 3).

hmmm, don't think so.
I notice for myself that, playing easier levels, we all have Flight by the 1600s, whereas in the more difficult ones, it's more like the 1800s.

Hej!

I’m just about to enhance my Civ III with the Missing Links Mod v3.2, but should I use the latest Conquests v 1.22 patch and what is the Blue Interface Update?

Lev väl.
Staffan

TML3 was made under 1.15, but so far I haven't heard anyone complain that it doesn't work under 1.22.
CCJ's blue interface changes your Civilization screens (diplomac, tech tree, city screen etc.) from the standard "beige" to blue/green. You need the full C3C version first from the website, and then the specific patch for TML

Hej!

I have come across some strange things; :confused:

When I disband a Gladiator unit I don't get any shields back.
The Terrorist unit can't destroy improvements and can't attack cities.

...or is this the way it should work?

I use the Conquests patch 1.22.

This mod is very impressive one. I like it a lot. Good work. :goodjob:

Lev väl.
Simna

* The Gladiator is "a cheap slave unit" meaning it doesn't cost you anything per turn for maintenance, but you also get no shields when disbanding it.
* the invisible units can not destroy improvements... that would be too easy ;)
* units with hidden nationality can only attack a foreign city after oyu declare war (see "nationality" in the civilopedia)

:goodjob:

Hej!

OK I understand.
(But sometimes when everything and everyone seems to be against you, you want it to be "too easy" ;) )

Thanks for your fast reply, and once again, thank you :king: for a super-mod.

Lev väl.
Simna

I am going to use your mod with a world map. If I do an import and just check the map selection box only and then manually place all of the starting cities, will that work?

The problem with that would be the extra resources available. You would need to place them on the map in appropriate amounts.

I tryed it with El Mencey's world map and the resources seen fine. Also, I think I placed the correct the starting locations of all 31 civs.

Love this mod!:goodjob:

And btw, could you do that same title screen, but with "Conquests" on it instead of The Missing Links. I'd like to use it as my regular title screen.:)

AK47 said:
here's the title screen:

Do you think we could get a version with out "The Missing Links"? I'd quite like to use this title screen for my own personal mod.

Hej AK47!

I can’t upgrade Warriors or Swordsmen to Medieval Infantry but I can upgrade Spearmen to Pikemen. The Iron source is just outside my city, connected with a road, I have build Barracks and I’ve got the money.

It takes fewer turns to build the Cathedral (160 shields) than the Colosseum (120 shields).

Using Conquests patch 1.22.

Lev väl
Simna

wahee ! over 3000 downloads in 3 months !!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

@Simna: you're the only one reporting these 2 problems. If there really is a bug in the mod, I always get several people noticing it.

AK.

I have tried to play, but says I'm missing "text\Pedialcons txt" ICON_BLDG_Ka'ba. How can I resolve this problem?

Azzeroth said:
I have tried to play, but says I'm missing "text\Pedialcons txt" ICON_BLDG_Ka'ba. How can I resolve this problem?

Re-occuring problem (check higher in this thread): you've installed it in the wrong directory (you need to type in or copy paste the exact directory to extract when installing)

Pls check: the folder TML3 as well as the TML3.biq file should be in the ...\Conquests\Scenarios folder.

AK.

Top Bottom