The music is getting repetitive... (Next War)

Dangerous. Not recommended. There is the issue of XML data etc.

This is not a good fix. It could damage your default installation!

Only dangerous if you overwrite the original files (which you should NEVER do). But you can put the files in customassets or a (new) mod directory.

Only dangerous if you overwrite the original files (which you should NEVER do). But you can put the files in customassets or a (new) mod directory.

Ok, the customassets thing sounds good (never used it myself), but wouldn't putting it in a mod directory be redundant? It is a mod...

Ok, the customassets thing sounds good (never used it myself), but wouldn't putting it in a mod directory be redundant? It is a mod...

Putting it in a new mod directory would be safer in case a patch changes the original mod, which could break it if you've made changes too.

Okay, so what are we doing? Copying the Next War tech tree into the appropriate CustomAssets folder?

Yeah. That should work. Wouldn't get the civilopedia entries, though.

I will wait to play Next War until this is officially fixed...

Embarrasing though. I mean, if they just played the epic Next War game ONCE they would have noticed these things. Wonderful playtesting, Firaxis, almost Paradox standards... :shake: :shake: :thumbsdown:

is there a way to include the apostalic palace please ? Its the only thing missing.

How do I unistall the game? This patch, I think, made it so that I can't get Dreadnaught tanks, etc, in any Next War game - including the scenario.

I would love to know what Fireaxis' QC testers are doing over there, playing cards?

Top Bottom