The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

I didn't know there was a way to stop random people from joining? But I want in too please!

I believe you can have 12 players, maybe more. Vanilla is good :) so long as there's also the option to 'declare peace' with someone.

Declaring peace takes out the element of trust though- I always feel that's quite important to the whole neptune's pride thing.

I'm in for that private game. Can we launch it after the 25th please? Otherwise I can't join.

When is 25th? Isn't that like 2 weeks away!?

Ah yeah, I can't actually join until Gamma Alfecca ends. 64/90 Iggy, hurry up! :)

My other epic game is going on and on and on.... 1200 ships with lvl 9 weapons, I good use that in the other game :)

Spoiler :

Maybe, but that's just when I'll be available for another game. I asked because Boundless utilized surprised/startled punctuation, which raised my curiosity. I'm not acting unreasonable. It's the middle of the summer and people are going on vacation, etc. Also, this is the NESing forum. Two weeks aren't an unreasonable waiting period for a good game to start. The game we're discussing can last months regardless. If, say, the game lasts three months, I hope the rest of you can find it in your heart to wait 12 days for the game to start. This game has the slow nature of a NES, but I have no possibility whatsoever of joining in the middle of the game while the rest of you have fun.

I'm happy we have someone who will actually be so delightful that he invites us into his game. I'd simply prefer as many in this as possible. And for both NP and NES, two weeks aren't unreasonable. I don't see it as such.

If the guy has a problem with waiting 'that long' though, I'll bow and resign.

I would definitely join, but I only really can after the 19th. So I'd be in favor of waiting.

Oh I don't mind THAT much, I just want another game. The wait would be painful though...
I will ask Abaddon and get back to y'all!

Eltanin. I claim this planet as my own.

I am very disappointed in you. You've lost my trust.

You sound like my dad when I've done something bad :(. I imagine you'll still win Iggster.

Abaddon lacks the capacity to do anything but delay the endgame by about six hours at this point. I left him with one system because he asked really nicely, and I was happy to oblige. However, he's since routed his ships out. He says it was an accident, but I have many, many doubts, especially because the fleet which took Marfik was then routed to Ascella, some time after Abaddon said that he wished he hadn't done it.

Top Bottom