The New LHs Database

I could makw couple of buttons in the weekend... although it is a no-time project, and i guess i could at least compleate 10 buttons.

And I'm going to try and release my mod this weekend, so you can borrow some missing stuff from it.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I'll look forward to seeing More Civ out this weekend, or whenever it comes out. I'll download it as soon as its here.

Question: How do you mess with the year to make the start later, say instead of 4000 BC, I want to start in 2000 AD? How do I do that? And how do I make the turn timer go by 1 month at a time?

And, to everybody, if you don't know or haven't already, please vote for your favorite CivIV Civ here

When do you think your mod will be released? Then i can start to work on those buttons for the LH's without.

I will start next week then, wont have time before with an exam on wednesday and a huge test on friday, so next weekend i guess i could start.

I'm having a hard time applying these leaderheads. How do I do it?

check the "Great work" link in my signatur.

you had to mod the CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml, it is somewhere here c:\....Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Assets\XML\Art, to integrate this LHs.

Good luck!

i'd like to request Modiba Keita, even though i know someone requested it in the old thread a long time ago.
here's a wiki link and there will be a picture at the end of the post in a spoiler.
suggestions:
you could edit mansa musa's torso and hannibal's hat and then throw on a black guy version of one of the leaders without a beard for the face.
and for traits, i'd probably suggest philosophical for his panafricanism and if you reached enough, you could probably get either expansive or industrious from his reforms. preferably industrious.
Spoiler :

Despite the fact I don't play Civ IV anymore I still follow the LH creation threads to see when new LHs come out, so I always update this list. Also, I have started adding short descriptions to each LH, who he/she was/is/supposed to be. The letter "A" is already done.

Top Bottom