The Norwegian Ethnic group in Phoenatica

Originally posted by Major Guevara

You are right about this. When Columbus "discovered" America he had 3 caravels and that was in 1492. My point: Since there is no ship unit between galleys and caravels it would have been better to let the longship replace the caravel intead of galleys. :viking:

Did you know that the man who discovered America, 300 years before Colombus was a Norwegian? Leiv Eriksson was the son of a man who was banished for murder from the region where I live. Then Leiv Eriksson was banished from Island for murder. Rule the Vikings![dance] :viking: :viking: [dance]

jeg er vestfolding og er gjerne med i denne gruppen

Vestfoldinger kan vi aldri få nok av!
Velkommen til gruppen vår Paalikles!!!

Eivind IV :)

Paalikles, jeg og Eivind IV er også vestlendinger (Hundvåg,Stavanger), hvor er du fra?
Og hvem er/hvar Paalikles?

Translation:paalikles, me and Eivind IV are also westerners(west in Norway) (location in Norway), where are you from?
And who is/was Paalikles?

From the looks of the first page of this thread - we should invade Normandy. However, if we already have done so, then never mind :D
But if Normandy is up for "grabs" - then let's go for it.
We can persuade the people of Phoenatica (which does not translate to Fønikerriket, but to Fanatika) to errect a Federation
Then Normandy will surely become the viking state!
OR - we could forget the whole idea, and avoid execution :D

Originally posted by Paalikles
From the looks of the first page of this thread - we should invade Normandy. However, if we already have done so, then never mind :D
But if Normandy is up for "grabs" - then let's go for it.
We can persuade the people of Phoenatica (which does not translate to Fønikerriket, but to Fanatika) to errect a Federation
Then Normandy will surely become the viking state!
OR - we could forget the whole idea, and avoid execution :D

Although i dont want to get executed (not hanged anyway) we cant chicken out now!! Do you think our viking forefathers ran off screaming like little chlidren when faced whit certian death?? There is one big problem though, I havent followed the demo-game at all latly (Real-Life and all;) ) but it seems to me that the game is all but over it is a little late to start the conquering of the world now.....My idea is that we bide our time and awaits the start of a new demo -game to start (if or when). Then we would come back whit full power and be in from the begining then we will conquer the world as our forefathers once did (almost anyway) Any thoghts about this?? :viking:

Originally posted by trader/warrior
DIE YOU SYUPID GERMANS!!!:slay: :slay: :slay: :die: :die: :die: [phaser] [phaser] [phaser]
Declare war on the Germans. :rotfl: Anyway calm down. Violance doesnt solve everyting. *dodges an axe thrown at his head* You guys should upgrade your weapons, if you are actually going to fight. Don't forget we have spiked helmets. *leaves the room and the guard on duty gets hit in the back of the head by his officer*

There were several threads dedicated to citizen minority groups before this one started.

I certainly hope that this violent and bigotted sentiment isn't universal. It's one thing to say "We're the best!". It's entirely different to say "You suck!".

Shall we put the National Gaurd on alert, Shaitan?

Originally posted by Eivind IV
We got warrior blood running through our veins, my brothers! They deliberately started that citizen group, only to provoke us. I am sure of that. But we, the Vikings will not kneel to any kind of agression. Offence is the best defence. I say we smash their sculls and rape their wifes. :die: And maybe plunder some churches while we're at it.:slay:

:viking: :groucho: Are you with me?:groucho: :groucho: :viking:

You can't kill me. I have body guards and the Heliopolis police (HPD) on my side. Besides, why can you celebrate your origin w/o allowing us to celebrate ours?

1. This has gone way beyond overboard. Smash skulls and rape wives? These are your own countrymen you are talking about!
  2. This thread is for the Norwegian Ethnic group, NOT the Vikings.
  3. I'm withdrawing my membership and support from this group.
  4. As mayor of Valhall I will issue one last caution. Such threats can get you tossed by the mods. It will certainly get this group tossed from Valhall if it continues.

Top Bottom