The questions-not-worth-their-own-question-thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fried...how else?

Don't boil them until you've leached out all the goodness then. Cook them in your stew or, even better, just boil them a little and eat before they're soft.

Someone who creates a second user account to troll or support their primary account.

It's also known some other places as a 'sock puppet'.

Place the vegetables in a steamer - they still get cooked as if they are boiled but retain most of their nutritional content.

Hey... my cooking class is actually good for something! :D

Do they have Veterans day in Germany?

Place the vegetables in a steamer - they still get cooked as if they are boiled but retain most of their nutritional content.

Hey... my cooking class is actually good for something! :D

too bad they still taste like crap :(

How would you translate Firefox into Spanish?

Would it be Fuegozorro?
Zorro del fuego?
Zorro fuego?
Zorro de fuego?

If the United States embraced total war (total economic production carried over to the means of fighting and supporting war) and embarked on a path of conquest, how far would its occupied territory stretch?

You must take into account the willingness of the public to do this. So, in my opinion, not very far.

Let's say the public is willing then to support this war fought with conventional arms.

Is peter marshall (swimmer) big in the US?
The only swimmer that most Americans know or care about is Michael Phelps.

If the United States embraced total war (total economic production carried over to the means of fighting and supporting war) and embarked on a path of conquest, how far would its occupied territory stretch?

Not very far at all. Iraq demonstrated the cost and tactics of an armed insurgency to everyone.

Actually total war suggests complete destruction, a la the destruction of cities. Realistically, any country trying that would be stopped after a while by intervention from other countries, if anything survived at all. In the wake of total war, I wouldn't think insurgencies, I'd think Fallout 3.

it would have to be in the form of dust or a liquid to really enter your system. a solid chunk would eventually end up as poo.

Is there any other comparable example of South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Committee elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom