The Real Preliminary Second City Naming Poll

Please choose up to three names that you think would be good for the name of City2

• Total voters

Swissempire

Poet Jester
This is the real Preliminary Second City Naming Poll. Please vote for up to three choices. The three with the most votes shall carry on to the finals. The choices are:

Equestra City
New Port City
Abydos
Cheeseburg
Town Southish of the Other One
PDX
Dixie
Toot Uncommon
Josh
Micalian's Gate
The End of Khan
The Khan's Bane

lol what do you keep doing with every thread? which results in you posting another one??? :D

:goodjob: The first one was not multiple choice. And a couple of them weren't poll.(stupid box you have to check!!!);) It won't happen again... until it does

PDX for Nostalgia! The Happiest City in the World! :D

I voted PDX and Micalian's Gate... PDX because I suggested it.. and Micalian's Gate because it sounds pretty good.

come on people, vote for the Khan's Bane!! It is the perfect name for this city! It is perfect because this city will be the beginning of the end for the Khan. this will secure the bottleneck for us and make sure no one reaches our penisula unless we say so. Thus, this city should be called The Khan's Bane. It just makes sense!

Incase if anyone is wondering why I have not created my government thread is because I am waiting for the poll to close. I hate to inconveniace the mods just to change the title of the thread ;).

The three advancing to the Finals are:

Abydos
Equestra City
Micalian's Gate

Swissempire said:
The three advancing to the Finals are:

Abydos
Equestra City
Micalian's Gate
Wait a sec, I thought the one with the most votes is the winner :confused:.

Swissempire said:
This is the real Preliminary Second City Naming Poll. Please vote for up to three choices. The three with the most votes shall carry on to the finals. The choices are:

Equestra City
New Port City
Abydos
Cheeseburg
Town Southish of the Other One
PDX
Dixie
Toot Uncommon
Josh
Micalian's Gate
The End of Khan
The Khan's Bane