The Rise (and perhaps fall) of America.

IRL washington was not a brilliant strategist, just look at his military record during both the 7 years war and then the American Revolution.

Most of the battles that America won in the revolution were commanded by French generals and fought by French Soldiers, not by American...

Hey, sorry, I know I'm new but would it be possible to skip the RL discussions? Seems like they overwhelm other threads.

thank you!!!!!!!

ok, I can't post them right now, but I found and old save I had by a different name that is just before I changed from Greece to America, so I CAN get screenshots!!! :)

-edit- unfortunately, the game turned out differently...

Ok here are some screenshots!! (Finally! So much for "later this evening"...)

Also, could someone tell me how to put them inside my post? Thanks! I am quite inexperienced at this...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 73
Hey, its not bumping if its your story:goodjob:

To get the pics in your story right click them, choose copy image URL. in your post press the button and paste in there

Doesn't America spawn in 1775 ?

Mm... they appear to spawn in 1740. I always thought it was 1770, but I never paid much attention.

Anyhoo, I think I should tell you all... I played all the way through the game, so even if I can remember it, it will be without pics and really sucky. So I think I'm going to start another, less sucky, more picture-ful, but probably not updated any faster, story. In a different thread. But not right now...

On my computer they spawn at 1733.

It is different for people with the shipped RFC and people with the most updated RFC.

Top Bottom