The RoundTable

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Dear Citizens of the World…

On behalf of The Council, I am pleased to present
this world’s first International Newspaper…

The RoundTable

We hope you enjoy!

disclaimer:
Spoiler :

Disclaimer:
"The RoundTable is published at the sole discretion of advisor to the council, General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of The Council government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of world and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. The Council hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

What a wonderful media you guys have, is it because all of your reporters report directly to the mysterious Council? Nicely done.

I can't see the edition at work due to work blocking photobucket. But imageshack isn't block :hmm: Our IT dept, does some strange things

Glad you're all enjoying it :)

@Classical Hero – well, they tell me that my knighthood papers are in the mail… pity they don't plan to invent a post office for another thousand years or so…

@Tubby – here's a link to the RoundTable on imageshack for your viewing pleasure! :salute:

@Killercane – I could tell you, but it's all very mysterious…. :mischief:

@Empiremaker – Well, people's hair does seem to be standing up on end more often… but I'm not sure if that's due to increased electrical activity in the skies, or due to the Clay Aiken craze that's currently sweeping our cities…

SoZ side effect? Or Idol craze gone horribly, horribly wrong? You decide.

in any case, we have issued a warning to all travelers to stay far away until the outbreak is fully controlled… we don't want to risk infection spreading overseas… :mischief:

excellent work. Our Sirens are hot (or should that be hawt) though ;)

I LOVE the disclaimer. They are words I live by.

Very nice, General W. :goodjob: You're highly talented, and I'll be looking forward to future editions.

Very nice Gen W. You truly have a gift.

So how come your back to a newspaper:confused:

Oh wait, there is no mass media in civ3 ;)

Nice job once again GW

Dear Citizens of the World…

The Second Edition
of this world’s first International Newspaper…

The RoundTable

We hope you enjoy!

disclaimer:
Spoiler :

Disclaimer:
"The RoundTable is published at the sole discretion of advisor to the council, General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of The Council government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of world and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. The Council hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

P.S. – and the ImageShack version for Tubby. :love:

thanks Gen_W.

I love the new troops. I hear team FREE would like to see them up close. Maybe you could send a few their way. I could give you directions :devil:

I love the new troops. I hear team FREE would like to see them up close. Maybe you could send a few their way. I could give you directions :devil:
hmm.... directions...

General_W: <whispers> ok, so tell me how to find these FREE people&#8230;
Tubby: Well, first you sail up&#8230; or down really. Either way. Then you take a Left, or a right... it doesn't really seem to matter on this planet..."

:lol:

that's about it.. but you forgot about that dog-leg to the sideways in the directions. ;)

Dear Citizens of the World&#8230;

The Third Edition
of this world&#8217;s first International Newspaper&#8230;

The RoundTable

We hope you enjoy!

and the ImageShack version&#8230;

disclaimer:
Spoiler :

Disclaimer:
"The RoundTable is published at the sole discretion of advisor to the council, General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of The Council government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived state of world and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended &#8211; in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. The Council hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

Nice General W, i hope this means everything has improved at home?

and i still love how tubby gets his own version!

As always a great read. This is one of the special touches that makes this game so enjoyable. :thanx:

Top Bottom