The S&T Times

:trouble:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

:trouble:

everyone knows TD's stories are the best, with me and Sistuil tied at second :p

2014 S&T awards?

wouldn't 2014 have to end first?

I mean for the future.

Okay. I have one article done, (thanks baseballpie!) would anyone be willing to do these two tasks?:

1. Ask RT for an interview about America: Write your own History

2. Review some on going stories.

Actually, I could do that if you don't mind, RT.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

Heyo! I was recently on an Internet nostaliga quest, going back to all those sites that were my old stomping grounds what feels like forever ago before I got dragged into Civcraft, Stargate, and school. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was pretty active here at one point. This newspaper was, in fact, my baby. While I'm not that much up to date on the goings-ons here, I'd love to help revive this in some small way. I'm still the owner of the old Times social group, and can give everyone access to that if you want. I'd also be willing to proofread and help the editor.

~Tambien

Heyo! I was recently on an Internet nostaliga quest, going back to all those sites that were my old stomping grounds what feels like forever ago before I got dragged into Civcraft, Stargate, and school. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was pretty active here at one point. This newspaper was, in fact, my baby. While I'm not that much up to date on the goings-ons here, I'd love to help revive this in some small way. I'm still the owner of the old Times social group, and can give everyone access to that if you want. I'd also be willing to proofread and help the editor.

~Tambien

Glad to see you back, man! Don't forget to stop by IOT and NES while you're here ;)

You should read the entire America: Write Your Own History thread. After all, you are George Washington resting on a horse.

It eventually falls into an annoying debate...

Anyways, hey Tambien!

I thought the debate was really fun :D All 80 or so pages of it :p most of the 1900s is bickering :p

Top Bottom