The Six-Months War; Take Two

@ TheLizardKing - In addition to my stats needing to be changed, the designs need to be changed. The American Curtiss P-1 Hawk (fighter) and Lexington-class (aircraft carrier) haven't been added to the list. Also, how are there two Warker Mod I's? Isn't one the Mod X or whatever from the Congress of Nations? If so then please change it. If they are, in fact, the same, then just add the builders of the second one to the original and I will have a long talk with Germany. :trouble:

OOC: France never sent troops to Russia to join the Condor Legion. Also, for you knowledge, France still owes Germany two turns more of reparations at 10EP each.

@Dreadnought

Forgive me, all of your stats should be fixed up now.

@Menanish
It's okay mate. Join back in whenever you want!

Quebec is now free.

My Leopard Tank Carriers still need to be added to the design page. Also, would either Darth or Lizard mind explaining the exact terms of the Treaty of San Clemente, and why it prohibits South American nations from trading with Europe.

IC: To: Italy

Kaiser Wilhelm II congratulates Vittorio Emmanuel on his marriage. However, we are also concerned over the king taking emergency powers because of rising tensions between Germany and Italy.

To: Germamy

Vittorio may release the powers as the crisis is seemingly averted but he is going to await a little longer to see what may happen.

@Agent

Added as you posted.

OOC: My colonial EP should be +25 not +22. And am I supposed to have no garrisons for any of my colonies? I noticed no one else did either so you might not have gotten to it yet, but I'm just checking.

As for my EP: I think you forgot to remove the change the banked amount from a few turns ago.

Also, would either Darth or Lizard mind explaining the exact terms of the Treaty of San Clemente, and why it prohibits South American nations from trading with Europe.

The clause of the Treaty of San Clemente that addresses your question states that Pan-American Alliance members agree not to import from non-member states, as to allow domestic/regional growth. A member state's imports come from other member states, IE the United States would import its rubber from Brazil, and Brazil would import its coal from the United States. This trade is not taxed.

If a member state wishes to do business with non-member states, it is required to be an export only relationship. This allows the member state to have full control over activities, which is a welcome change of pace from being exploited by Europeans for the past few centuries, where the peoples of the New World were exploited for resources.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

@ TheLizardKing - You appear to have slashed the quality of the Lexington-class greatly...and lowered its price significantly. We need to talk about this ASAP.

Perhaps I have missed it, but when is the deadline for orders?

Orders by Thursday.

TLK, I've just been informed that England had paid 10 EP for their designs, while I've been paying 20 EP. What gives!?

TLK, I've just been informed that England had paid 10 EP for their designs, while I've been paying 20 EP. What gives!?

The UK was probably still mobilized when he commissioned the design.

He was.

Nader, I am literally going to shoot you. (that was a joke. Kind of.)

That being said, I may not be on too much recently. My Grandmother passed last night. I've been preoccupied.

Orders still due on Thursday. I will update when I get a chance. The funeral and the like are taking up most of my weekend-ish time.

He was.

Nader, I am literally going to shoot you. (that was a joke. Kind of.)

That being said, I may not be on too much recently. My Grandmother passed last night. I've been preoccupied.

Orders still due on Thursday. I will update when I get a chance. The funeral and the like are taking up most of my weekend-ish time.

Sorry about your loss. Take your time and deal with RL issues first.

Top Bottom