The Story of the Civfanatic Empire

Dumanios

MLG
This is my new story after several uncompleted stories.

Difficulty:prince(First time for me.)
Leader:Thunderfall(Darius)
Civ:See title(Persia)
Map Type:Huge High Sealevel Temperate Continents
Victory Types:All except Time
Added Things:Raging Bards and Permanent Alliances are allowed.

Part 1:The founding of the Empire
Part 2:Expansion into the perfection Deltas is in post 4
Part 3:Operation Archer is in post 8
Part 4:The Scourge of the Zulu Bows is in post 13
Part 5:post War Crap is in post 18
Part 6:the 2nd Zulu-CFC war is in post 24

Our start:

We build the city of Thunder Falls and send our scout southeast,we start research on the Wheel.We find a village,which gains us 37 Gold.Our scouts meet a man,dressed only in a loincloth,his name was Shaka Zulu,Warrior-Chieftain of the Zulu Empire.

We allow for a peace treaty for now,but war may be in fact inevitable.We find flood plains that extend far and wide,they were named the Perfection Deltas.

Perfection Deltas

We find another village,were the scouts are given Combat training.We also meet a man dressed in robes.He called himself Wang Kon,the Dragon King and Hammurabi,the Gardener.We train Bobbtjoe the Warrior in our capital,meanwhile,we meet a man with a funny looking hat named Saladin,who is a fan of Star Trek

We find another Black man,but he is not like Shaka,he is dressed in robes and called Mansa Musa.We discover Animal Husbandry and start researching Mysticism.Our scouts encounter beasts not like the Cattle and Elephants of the Perfection Deltas. They are less docile,and they are very fast.

Our scouts defeat the beasts easily,they call them wolves, they find a village with a map of water.They also find beasts stronger than the wolves,they are yellow in color and more fierce.

Our scouts get slaughtered by the beasts.We research Mysticism and start research on Masonry.

Our empire in 3000BC:

Attachments

• CFC 1.1.CivBeyondSwordSave
    129.4 KB · Views: 57
Part 2:Expansion into the Perfection Deltas

We come back to our empire of one city and army of Bobbtjoe.In 2720 BC,we train our settler and he goes to the Perfection Deltas.We then build the city of Takayama City.

The training of a Warrior is started immediatly.Meanwhile in Thunder Falls,a second Warrior,Z4ckthebeast is trained.A third is then trained in Thunder Falls,he is Magister Cultuum.In 2160 BC,we discover Archery.We train our Warrior in Takayama City,Brucha and start on our first Archer.

Our Empire:

Attachments

• CFC 1.2.CivBeyondSwordSave
    180.9 KB · Views: 45
You have some nice land down there! Keep going! This seems really interesting

Part 3:Operation Archer

We come back to our 2 City,4 Warrior empire.We changed from researching Bronze Working to Meditation.We finish our Worker and lay out the plans for Operation Archer.We meet Gilgamesh.We train our first Archer,Quintillius in Thunder Falls.Archer 2,Takayama City,Hikaro Takayama.After Priesthood we go for Writing.We train a Newb with a Bow.Lefty Scaevola comes out of the Capital to do battle.Steph also comes out of our capital,Meanwhile we discover writing .General Perfection is trained and ready to battle with barbs to the north before Operation Archer starts.Eventually our army is ready.

War is declared!Our army marches in and finds that the Zulu City is unprepared!

We capture the city after losing a few newbs with Bows and our Guy with a club when Perfection killed one Archer,Lefty killed the other and Bobbtjoe killed the Warrior.uMgunggunlovu is,when into Gaelic,then into Latin,into Ancient Greek,Into Sumerian,Into Japanese,Into Russian, Into Martian and finally into English is Perfection.Our army recuperates with new Members.More Newbs and Kael.We do eventually discover Monarchy and start on Feudalism.

Our forces are outside of Ulundi,and that is where I will leave off.

Attachments

• CFC 1.3.CivBeyondSwordSave
    263.3 KB · Views: 39
Part 4:The scourge of the Zulu Bows.

Caution:This post contains 1rst person storytelling!(Sort of)

We were ready to battle against the armies of the Zulu King Shaka,his reign would soon be over.The war would be won.All that mattered was when to start the operation.His soldiers were ready,as were ours.The horns of the Heralds blew as arrows were flying everywhere and brave men were dying all around me as we charged toward the fortifications.It was a bloody mess as men were dying as we were charging due to the arrows and we had to fight chariots,we lived and the city was conquered.The man behind the defense was dead in the courtyard. However,many of my trusted comrades were dead in the streets.Including our commander, Z4ckthebeast.King Thunderfall placed his son,Zachary,in charge of Ulundi,which was renamed to Z4ckthebeast in honor of him.

(The Aftermath)

RIP Z4ckthebeast(2500 BC-625 BC)

Attachments

• CFC 1.4.CivBeyondSwordSave
    267.8 KB · Views: 40
I will only reply if something is named after me.

Wait, I just replied.
So something was named after me.
But it wasn't.

AARGH!

Part 5:post-War crap.

In 600 BC we return to our glorious empire that just delivered a can of A$$-kicking to the Zulus.We start to build the Oracle in Takayama City while we start to research the Alphabet.We train CHEESE! the warrior in our capital as the Magister sets out to deliver some Barb-A$$-Kicking.

Here's your thing named after you,CHEESE!.

We scratch the plans for the Oracle after someone built it.We start doing tech-trades with people.

Bronze for the ways of Meditation and Preisthood

Actually just Salad since the only other guy with Alphabet is Shaka.We then meet a guy and I get a fishy feeling.

Sury the Yellow

We get the ABC's from Salad to give him the power of Kingmanship.

We send the Magister to Blast some Barbs and Whack some Warriors!

Also somebody built the Mids.

We end our round here in turn 101.

Attachments

• CFC 1.5.CivBeyondSwordSave
    298.9 KB · Views: 38
I had BETTER survive.

But it seems you're doing quite well- always like trade mania. The Wang Kon deal seemed a little iffy, though.

Top Bottom