The Story of the Civfanatic Empire

I'm back with the story.

Things are uneventful except for a few techs gained and a open borders with Shaka.

Mari, Babylonia
Dairy of Lieutenant Joe

I was placed in charge of 9,001 Spamapults by General Perfection when we reached Mari. The Babylonians were totally caught off-guard except for a group of Bronze Swordsmen. Generals Basketcase and Perfection both attack and kill groups of Asharittu Bowmen while Lefty Scaevola smashes a group of Swords.

BACK TO ME

After taking Mari, Wang Kon, Isabella and Sury all declare war on me! [pissed] though luckily a AP resolution came in half-way saved me. I leave off with having taken Opis and nearign Borsippa.

Attachments

• CFC 1.7.CivBeyondSwordSave
    555.2 KB · Views: 104
Welcome Back!

We arrive with our stack of Doom at Borsippa and intend to take the city. So I fire the Spamapults. And send in the Swordsnewbs. And Kael kills a Chariot. Bobbtjoe finishes the assault with by slapping a longbowman in the face with a axe.

Hammurabi: Thunderfall...
Thunnderfall: Hammurabi...
Hammurabi: Please have peace!
Thunderfall: For what?

Thunderfall: OK
Shaka: Who we kill now?
Thunderfall: Korea.

The war continued for a short time until peace got restored between the two nations. Until Opis gets given back to Hammurabi leaving the army stranded. This does not jive well with General Perfection, so he decides to back through Korea, whether Wang Kon likes it or not. And thus began the great pillaging war.

Just kidding, instead, we got an ROP, then I gave Borsippa to Korea. After the Civfanatic army returns to Iron City, I find the Z4ckthebeast wants to be Zulu again. :mad: So, I'll send the army to get rid of the problem. I then WB the Zulus to be unvassalized and send in the army to Crush, Kill and Destroy the Zulus. I get DOWed on by four people, who are all more advanced than me. At this point I'm going to give up.

I always rename my cities and units and was very surprised to come to this forum and find that so few people do that. It gave me great joy to find this exception!

Ok I made a comment. Now name something after me!

:bump:

I am back, and this time, we are pushing the last update out of continuity.

We start with getting peace with Ham. And now we find something to do about the Koreans. First we become Buddhist.

And of course, Wang still refuses to talk, despite our best diplomat's efforts. Zack is back to be a diplomat.

Moderator Chieftess delivers the speech of the new Mounted Units clause, declaring that all cities are to train War Elephants, Horse Archers and Immortals.

Something like that, but with jumbos and horses.

The main army, currently camping out in Opis, Babylonia Minor, will be soon invading Korea.

Rome gives us a bunch of gold for Literature, which sets off a second trade.

We then begin the battle of P'yongyang, first by firing the Spamapults. And then we send in the Swordnewbs, one of whom defeats the Horse Archers.

Eventually, Pyongyang is conquered and we await the assault on Seoul, which due to the Apostolic Palace never happens. But we do get this.

After the war, we discover Civil Service and upgrade our Swords and Axes to maces. An Apostolic Palace Resolution opens borders between all member states. And now our army.

Operation Takeover Korea:

Operation Take the Apostolic Palace:

Shall we execute these operations?

Why raze Ur?

It is size 12. Unless you disagree with the placement of the city, in which case you have to ask if the cost of a settler is worth a city place in a different way right now.

You need more workers badly.

I also wish for Great-Artist-ship, as I play the keyboard, violin and drums, and have composed 5 pieces of music on one app on my old phone.

Top Bottom