The Tribal Elders of Delphi

Your Emperor managed his temper although some people managed to anger him quite violently...

Anyways here is the report:
It was quite a peaceful reign, and a boring one.
But there were few mention-worth events:

First: the Borders of Delphi nova has been expanded, and thus effectively blocking the Siamese for now.

Spoiler :

Second: The Siamese asking our friendship, I refuse
Spoiler :

Third: Wu Completes the Great Library!
Spoiler :

Forth: Somebody finished off the barbarian encampment to the west and the Siamese took Milan under his wings.
Spoiler :

Fifth: We met Quebec City in the edge of our continent
Spoiler :

The Emperor went incapable with his rage attacks, he abdicates the throne.
GO for Elections!

Oh great Emperor of rage and abdication. In the spirit of the game, I implore you to carry on, but if it is not meant to be I put my own name, mrkingkong (the third) as possible regent to rule over us in your name?

:)

My policy would be building up for our inevitable war with the Siamese... :nuke:

Tomorrow your emperor will return to calm state and will be able to continue.
Just to do final cuts, we will settle in the desert "horn" (Surrounded by sea in 3 sides, 2 of the tiles has fishes, 2 tiles away there are additional fishes and wheat and is 3 tiles away from pearls)?
It would be a great city to build Petra in (if we manage to do it, we can research it currency imminently after construction, we will finish to research construction in 2 or 1 turn, and currency will take 12 turns, even less now that Assur has grown).

I think we should refrain from naming city about participating posters here. Gulag sounds good.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Your Emperor went on vacation, and now he's back,

not much has happened, besides that our settler is ready and was sent to settle the horn.
And I started to research currency (8 turn to complete from now).
Assur grown to 5 in pop, and I started to build Granary in Delphi nova.
Anything to say?

*And how do you rename a city?

You emperor is here with great news!
First, the Siamese propose us a trade deal that I refuse (you'll find out why shortly)

Assur finishes the Worker! now working on Royal Library

Dostana is Founded!
Spoiler :

I bought few tiles at the same turn in order to hurry up the city growth (rushing Petra)
We went down to -2 happiness
And Going back up with a trade deal with Siam (1 cotton for 1 copper).
since Dostana has Iron deposit near it we can build some infantry.
And one last thing: the Last civilization in the known world is...
Poland!
Spoiler :

Status report:
Technology:
Spoiler :

Policies:
Spoiler :

Demographics:
Spoiler :

Few things to note:
Now we have all of the civs in-game known we can plan our plans accordingly:
China is the most populous and the fastest growing nation in terms of population.
Poland is the Least populous but the most productive (this might change as we don't know were he is yet...).
We were spared from the Warmongers, though non of the Civs here are peaceful, actually, there should be a clash in the near future...

after Delphi-Nova finishes the Watermil, we should build a trade route to boost the growth of Dostana if we want Petra (food or hammers).

And now the Emperor Abdicates the throne!
elect!
* I withdraw from this round

Top Bottom