The Underdogs

2 grans of gold was spent to smash your hopes :) There is always an invisible hand in all those strange misfortunes of Kazakhstan. Like dead terrorists bound to attack Russia and dead special forces operatives. Or population decline in Ashgabat;)

You will find out in 2 turns :)

Well it was close in the end, Not really.

EU group won time victory and (Tigranes) Santos of Columbia had a final score of 2712 while

Nursultan Nazarbay of Kazakhstan (Hercules) ended with a score of 2611.

The ending was quite dramatic with the nuking of Panama City and Bogota.

I can't load end file as attachment because of file size.

Also with the end victory for EU signalled, the turn wouldn't save for next player. So here is the screen shots.

I'll email the December end file to Tigranes so he can see it. And if any other players want to see it send me an email or pm.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0002.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 59
Further

As well as war with Putin Russia

I went to war with Kim to capture Kiev and Sevastopol, which he had taken previously

And to war with Barak Obama to capture Kernan (Iraq) which he had taken earlier

A side effect of the war with Obama was Santos had a defensive pact so he also went to war with me.

:trophy: Colombia (Tigranes)​

Wow! 13 months played, 3 human players eliminated, one player replaced and one UI bug circumvented -- this game came to its glorious end. This was very gratifying game for me personally, as I was able to use all the gadgets available in scenario, including cyber warfare against Iraq and even suicide bomber explosion in Kazakhstan. Perhaps biggest achievement was surviving a neighbor like Knoedel :lol::crazyeye: The most unfortunate point was inability of Kazakhstan to engage in cyber warfare.

I am thankful to all the players and to Barbarian King who even came to our help at the very end :goodjob:

If you get a chance can you take the game off tracker or request it to be removed otherwise it stays in my tracker 'your turn' list.

I can't recall but is there a problem with removing games from tracker. I see some non continuing games still featured. Just wondering.

I have few of those games myself, I just live with it. But I guess you are right, PBEM tracker new manager was in our game himself!

Yes I can remove the game for everyone, assuming no one wants to keep it around for some reason?

The only reason could be archiving for checking things later for history and research :) Do you support archiving?

Only technically. :)

The save files will stay up until I go in and remove them, which I do periodically to keep storage space relatively low. If you, or anyone else, are interested in keeping the game on the site for archiving, however, I can do so and just make a note not to touch this game's files.

Is that something you'd like me to do?

I mean, you were in that game yourself :) Don't you have any cherished memories?

Top Bottom