The War Church

Spice Traders Guild. :)

I would call upon all members of the War Church to support the City name change I am proposing. The city of Thebes should be re-named Victory, to celebrate our glorious military past (and hopefully future too!!). War Church members are not compelled to vote for this change, but it seems strongly linked to the aims and principals of the War Church!!

Waterz, anyone who wants to join can (I've been a member since the begaining of the Civ III demogame) But, I've been too busy managing our army to actually participate much here.

Originally posted by donsig
I'm glad to see the War Church is still getting new members. Welcome everyone!
Warmongering is a pretty popular activity and pastime in Civ3, as you shld know. Welcome all! :D

My fellow brother knights, gladden me heart to see us still going strong.

I shall add all yer names to our list. Still getting new members after all this time. <shakes head>

War with the Iro's has Arisen, the Treaturous Iro's launched a surprise attack against us temporarily taking PDX. This MUST be avenged!!!

The crusade has finally begun! Huray! Praise the one!

We told you before, didnt we? Join the crusaders now! Fullfill your duty!

Can I join cause im a war general i wat to change my bottom post to:KILLER OF OTHER CIVS how do i do this????

Welcome :)civ2!

To change your signatue click on 'user cp' near the top of the page. Then I think you must click on 'edit profile' to find and change your signature.

[ scratch ]

[ scratch ]

wrong thread. :)

Originally posted by :)civ2
Can I join cause im a war general i wat to change my bottom post to:KILLER OF OTHER CIVS how do i do this????
Of course! All are welcome!

War is the only sure way to win. :)

I KNOW!I'M NEW TO PLAYIN THE GAME AND I ALLWAYS WIN OF DOMINATION WITH NUKES KAAABOOOOOOM!

Top Bottom