Theodore Roosovelt 100% confirmed

I think Ted Roosevelt, the Big Stick Agenda and the Uniques represents well the type of America they want for this civ game: Hollywoodian imperialistic world police.

Works for me.

What kind of UA would the Big Stick Agenda give?

Big Stick Policy is their AGENDA. not their TRAIT.

I can't see manifest destiny being a UA given the big stick policy. Also there's nothing with manifest destiny that would preclude it from being an agenda.

I can't see manifest destiny being a UA given the big stick policy. Also there's nothing with manifest destiny that would preclude it from being an agenda.

What?

No, it's confirmed that the Big Stick Policy is their Agenda, in which they favor peaceful civs on their own continent.

But that is not the name of thier UA which is still unrevealed.

I just want to make sure people aren't mixing up because they are completely two different things.

What?

No, it's confirmed that the Big Stick Policy is their Agenda, in which they favor peaceful civs on their own continent.

But that is not the name of thier UA which is still unrevealed.

I just want to make sure people aren't mixing up because they are completely two different things.

There's talk America may not even have a UA.

My point is manifest destiny is very much a statement of diplomatic preference and would have been a candidate instead of big strick policy at some point. It's good they didn't go with manifest destiny which is far too obvious choice to go with for the Americans.

The rough riders seems to be specially linked with Ted Roosevelt. Don't think they would be there if we had another leader. So maybe one of the Uniques of each civ will be linked exclusively to the leader?

Also, our first cavalry unique. I hope they don't get a thousand of cavalry uniques as in Civ V

I can't access the site now, but someone on Reddit had said they bolded the words Square Deal. Perhaps that'll be the UA?

The only thing I'm kind of down about is that National Parks aren't a unique improvement.

He looks great! Definitely bodes well for an interesting leader. I also like that there are 3 uniques: do we know if 3 is the maximum, or could there be more?

Am I the only one hoping the really drab, wishy-washy Paint Shop Pro backdrop is a placeholder, though? I really don't like it. I was hoping for a proper 'environment' like the leaders in CiV had :(

I'm not sure Big Stick simply favors peacemongers as much as it means that Teddy is fiercely protective of City States on his own continent.

He looks great! Definitely bodes well for an interesting leader. I also like that there are 3 uniques: do we know if 3 is the maximum, or could there be more?

Am I the only one hoping the really drab, wishy-washy Paint Shop Pro backdrop is a placeholder, though? I really don't like it. I was hoping for a proper 'environment' like the leaders in CiV had :(

I'm really not bothered, they're fun the first tiem then they get bored as you quickly close out of the diplomatic screen.

I'm guessing it is a placeholder, but as MarshmallowBear said, it really isn't that important. If the resources needed to render complex environments are instead used to reintroduce multiple leaders in Civ6, I'll call it a good move.

Teddy looks like a fat chipmunk with food in his cheeks.

The leader art is horrid. Looks more like a Civ Rev caricature.

What a pathetic direction they are taking with the visual style.

Top Bottom