They're All Barbarians.

After this has finished I´m thinking about "We´re not all barbarians" featuring Genghis Khan in a peaceful game (cannot win by conquest or domination, cannot declare war), earth 18 (definitely), emperor(probably), normal speed (probably).

We delivered this baby! :goodjob: Exactly 9 months after it was conceived too! :D

Had the pleasure of razing Paris and Madrid and some other silly cities. Resettled empty spaces including promising stuff like Siberia, Sahara, Gobi desert and Aussie desert.

Some end screens:

134 cities razed, I've seen less. :) And despite of that just one city of ours barely in the top 5. :D Also, I've seen longer World Wonders lists in 1949. :mischief:

Attached save before win in case you want this dismal score in your HoF list. :p

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1948-July.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
Well done, we truly have been the midwives of civilisation!

We actually had a wonder!

We built more than a hundred cities, that´s not something you see in every game either.

No longer will people be able to say that the mighty Japanese Empire led by the inscrutable awesomeness of Emperor Tokugawa is nerfed by voluntary isolation.

Thanks team :).

No longer will people be able to say that the mighty Japanese Empire led by the inscrutable awesomeness of Emperor Tokugawa is nerfed by voluntary isolation.
:rotfl:

Besides having to use the zerg aproach to win it ( basically flood the world with rifles ) ...

That said I STILL think that we should had killed India when we had rifles and they had LBs. It would had given us Aussie land and far less issues in protecting our fish around in wars... But that is a minor deal.

BTW count me in for the Mongol peacenik game ... I already have a couple of ideas for it ( mainly settle to the south ( Korea ;) ) and then REX west while boxing china ). We might even make a flip/AP game with China a la RR 12/13 :D

Top Bottom