This guy just made my night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL. Since when does anyone say, "Hi, I'm (name) and I hate (something) so much I wrote a poem about it."

Too much time spent playing Warcraft instead of going to school. :)

I don't think he spends too much time playing WoW. Trust me, WoW'ers don't know how to write anything that doesn't rhyme "Female Night Elf Priest" with "Orgasm".

I just saw one of "What did Civ4 leaders really look like" movies and
noticed Boudica's theme is different from the one used in the game.
Too bad, I like the music in the youtube movie too. :(

Edit :
Peter, Stalin, Genghis Khan, Suleyman, Napoleon, Willem van Oranje ("Wilhelmus") have also a different theme.
Darius has a (larger?) beard.

Haha, classic

(Swoon) Oh goodness, I have the vapors! A young, studly, WoW playing poet like that? And he mows the lawn too?

Oh where, oh where can I get his phone number? :vomit:

:lol:

(Swoon) Oh goodness, I have the vapors! A young, studly, WoW playing poet like that? And he mows the lawn too?

Oh where, oh where can I get his phone number? :vomit:

:lol:

Just search "desperateWoWpoet" on Google and you'll probably find his Oscar worthy life story :lol:

Just search "desperateWoWpoet" on Google and you'll probably find his Oscar worthy life story :lol:
I'm not sure my keyboard could handle the resulting nausea. :lol:

I'm not sure my keyboard could handle the resulting nausea. :lol:

I'm sure it could tough it out, I mean he's only a 200 pound WoW playing poet who rather Mow Lawns than play civ 4... actually looking back at the facts, I'm not sure any keyboard would be able to handle putting all those... :vomit: ... sorry, words together. :lol:

I'm sure it could tough it out, I mean he's only a 200 pound WoW playing poet who rather Mow Lawns than play civ 4... actually looking back at the facts, I'm not sure any keyboard would be able to handle putting all those... :vomit: ... sorry, word together. :lol:
It would never work. We have nothing in common. I'd rather play Civ than mow lawns. But I could give one of those WoW Elf women a run for her money... :p

It would never work. We have nothing in common. I'd rather play Civ than mow lawns. But I could give one of those WoW Elf women a run for her money... :p

Nah, if he had a choice between you and a Elf thing, he'd probably go for the Elf (you know WoWer's, with their love for 1's and 0's :D )

:lol: that guy is hillarious. Good thing he prefers mowing the lawn over civ, because he needs to get off of his nerdy WoW and work out (he is FAT).

No, he's not fat, he's just horizontally challenged

I guess he would be better off with an Elf girl. I'd stop his heart. :p

Here is what he should read:

I am an idiot
I'm stupid
That's because I prefer World of Warcraft over civ
I play World of Warcraft all day and night
While snacking and eating so that I am fat
I prefer to mow the lawn
Because I haven't cut it for a year
The best I've got with a girl
Is when I played as an elven maiden