three musketeers

Art Cheslog

Chieftain
Hi Everybody! long time civ player but with limited computer skills. my question is, what are flanking bonuses? i'm trying to get the achievement of three muskekeers and just attacked and killed a conquistator with a center musketeer... no achievement:cry: thx in advance for your help.

Pac-Dragon

Destroyer of Worlds
You get a flanking bonus if another one of your units is adjacent to the unit you're attacking. When you attacked that conquistador, did you have two other musketeers adjacent to the conquistador at the time?

Also, were you offline and/or using any mods? I think either of those would prevent you from getting achievements as well.

doctorfork

Chieftain
Be sure you're not getting flanking confused with the Discipline social policy. Discipline = a combat bonus if your other unit is adjacent to your combat unit. Flanking is a combat bonus if your (or your ally's) other unit is adjacent to the opponent's combat unit.

Gre_Magus

Manet
I got the achievement last game I played. I had three musketeers going from north to south and the center one attacked and killed an archer:
M
M->A
M
You're not running a mod, are you? That prevents all achievements.

Top Bottom