Kingdom of Portugal
$10,000

$2,000 for Air Force Base
$3,000 for MCV
$600 for two power plants
$300 for Hand of Nod
$500 for 5 Minigunner Platoons
bank rest.

I was going to, but then it became bleedingly apparent that you guys are alarmingly competent with your finances. I'll inject some fund this turn if the sides remain uneven.

Will keep propaganda building on mind.

This is competent? I just have a calculator and reading comprehension. Is that really all it takes?

True, but I don't really like the odds of 7 v 4 (because Portugal will probably get WoG'd or something), even if 3 of us are filthy stinkin rich and two of the guys on the other team don't know what an economy is.

Shh. Let us see how it plays out. Kane's vision is truly glorious, the prophet will not fail us no matter how bleak the cause seems.

Lol. Shows how much I know. Bank everything.

As the financial adviser of NoD, I recommend building some harvesters. Like, a metric F***ton of them.

-Nukeknockout

This is competent? I just have a calculator and reading comprehension. Is that really all it takes?

Global Defense Initiative combined income: $10,500
Brotherhood of Nod's combined income: $21,700

Your faction has a 100% higher income despite only having 40% of the players.

Global Defense Initiative combined income: $10,500
Brotherhood of Nod's combined income: $21,700

Your faction has a 100% higher income despite only having 40% of the players.

"The surest symbol of Kane's will is that we stand against that which dwarfs us and we stand the strongest!"

Commander Nicolas Morn.

Ok, fair enough, Sone, I am awesome.

Since this looks more interesting than I originally thought, I'm signing up as whichever side needs a player the most. Signup info coming soonish.

Nation: Persia
Province: Khorasan
Faction: Nod
Commander: General Darius

Assuming I have $10,000 to play around with;
Persia - $10,000
$600 into 2 Hands of Nod
$2,000 into one Air Field
$2,000 into one Tiberium Refinery
$600 into one Power Plant
Buildings total $5,200 ($4,800 remaining)
$2,800 into 2 harvesters
$600 into 2 flamethrower platoons
$300 into one chemical warrior
$600 into one artillery
$500 into 5 minigunner platoons

Nicolas Morn is plotting the developing of an additional Nod TV satalite channel to aid spread the word of Kane. He sends a request to Seth, Kane's right hand man, to ask about advice on spreading the word of Kane. The following transmission came:

Link to video.

$600 for two power plants
Bank the rest.

Top Bottom