Tides of Crimson (FANTASY MOD)

Not really, but so far I have played with the ultima victory condition turned off. When turned on, is it the equivalent of creating nukes in a modern era game, or is it more like building a spaceship for a space race victory?

@Glutius Max Great question. The Ultima Spell Victory condition is similar to the Space Race victory in the original game. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with!

The equivalent of "nukes" is only available to the Goblins. (Planet Bomb)

Hey, nice to see some action in this thread again!

@haluu Is there any news on v.3 yet ? I'm not (active) on Discord, so if any chat/ development is going on there, I've missed it.

Hey, nice to see some action in this thread again!

@haluu Is there any news on v.3 yet ? I'm not (active) on Discord, so if any chat/ development is going on there, I've missed it.
Thanks! Nice to see you tjs! Next version will be a small patch, version 2.94. will fix some bugs and have some gameplay enhancements. hopefully will have this patch out this summer.

After that, we'll work on polishing off version 3.0. version 3.0 is a huge project with a ton of new content (new races, maps, missionn scenarios, gameplay elements), so I'm unable to get an ETA on that currently. Sorry for that. But just know it's in the works whenever we get time. ;)

Top Bottom