Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I cheat Sometimes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I might cheat on very rare occasions

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • forget you! I never Cheat

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
My only form of cheating is restarting from a previous save. I only did this in rare occasions, like if I think I've encountered unfair circumstances because of a bug. i.e. Goto order for a sea unit that crosses an enemy sub, leading to war. Thank goodness that's fixed.

My rare occasions are things like
Wacko bug result.
WTH - How did that happen. (Not combat results).
Missed a nasty surprise like disorder (less likely with the patch). :)

I always cheat! if you don't, the games get boring after you win 18000 times. cheats add some life to the game. it makes sense if your playing it the first time, though.

bull crap! have you ever cheated?! If you Haven't then your a wierdo because it gets boring! :rocket2:

How can cheating add more fun to a Game? Makeing it easier makes it more fun, that I dont understand. I have used some cheat codes in games like Doom or the like when I was just messing around for a little bit and wanted to see what it would be like to do something different, but not in a game like CIV.

well ive always been an online gamer (Quake1/2...Warcraft II on Kali) and cheaters always existed and ruined the game for everyone... i hate them... single player messing around doesnt count as cheating imo if you're already bored with the game

I agree with CivJester, cheating doesn't make the game fun... now when u get bored and start using codes, like in gta2, I used a code that made all of my cars faster, now that ain't cheating but if u r using trainers, then u should be ashamed cause it is stupid, but in the end all that matters with games is FUN, so if u have fun cheating then go right ahead but don't expect to get any respect from gamers though.

what i mean is that after you have beaten the game over and over and over again you sort of get bored with it and want to go on to a different game and when you cheat it slows that process.

have you realy beaten the game over and over again...? On Deity level too?

As for the cheats, I have used them sometimes, but when I do, the game get's realy boring!!! So I have to start all over again, don't like the feeling if I win the game by cheating - takes away 99% of the fun.

But I realy loved the cheatcode in CIV II, if you had cheated, it would list so in the hall of fame

Top Bottom