Tommynt vs World

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommynt

Emperor
With some new expension coming out which MIGHT lvl playing field and offer new "challenges" - I am looking for few good games before that.

duels and ffas aint gonna cut it - there are like 5 player who can give me an intesting duel and maybe 2 with a realistic chance to win out there. Have had enough of em.

So what I am looking for is a new type of challenges:
1 vs 2, 1 vs 3, 1 vs 4 games. But doing them vs random guys its pointless again.

So what I am looking for here is: 2-4 decent players interested in trying to win 2vs1 -3vs1 4vs1 vs me.
Settingwise I am open to like everything, but prefer later era starts - more action ..

If interested pls conntect me in steam or this forum via pm.

Would be better to play ffa? We know who is the better player here so alliance will naturally form or divorce, and the underdog can also have the chance to sneak a win maybe via the new culture victory. Prefer ancient era start though.

bump

maybe some of the "NQ-guys" spam- eh posting here nowadays?

some 5 vs 1 sounds fun

lol.. thıs ıs why you aınt ın .NQ.. thınkıng you can beat 2 NQ players at once...lolololololol

lol.. thıs ıs why you aınt ın .NQ.. thınkıng you can beat 2 NQ players at once...lolololololol

exactly thats why, no point in playing with bad players who allways got other excuses for their failures - I tried it few times - just a waste of time ..

But some 1 vs 3 or so might be fun - but u only do the talk, while i d do the walk ...

Getting kicked out for attitude =/= being the best :p. Sorry your mouth didn't match your skills

well again all u do is talk talk talk ..
Either get 3 guys together who got a chance vs me or go find another thread to spam ..

pretty funny that u think u d have the power to kick me out of something I care about ...
A group with guys wasting half of their lifetime playing a game with same settings all over again and again - and after all this time still being horrible?

But sorry for this offtopic, again:

I am looking for a challenging game - so if some1 here is able to get 1 or 2 friends together and give me a good 1 vs 2/3/4 I am glad. Thx

Obviously you don't care that much for a challenging game with the attitude you always carry :p

But hey some guys just don't want to be the best [I guess that includes you]

Should be interesting to see how well you do under normal playing conditions now that speed quicking/shift moves/waiting out the turn timer+shorter times is fixed under Hybrid turn mode.

I do think this hybrid and observer mode are kind of "overrated" atm.

Both can esiely screwed up by Firaxis (we did test oberserver mode and it was screwed up ..)

espacially for bigger games I dont see hybrid mode being a real option, MAYBE it s an decent option for duels - definatly gonna test it but no big hopes.

Also I did some duels "turn based" and its just been a bit too boring to be an good option .. at least for me - just drags out things ... AND attacking is kind of impossible, turn based hugly favours defenders who can easily pick of unit after unit

exactly thats why, no point in playing with bad players who allways got other excuses for their failures - I tried it few times - just a waste of time ..

But some 1 vs 3 or so might be fun - but u only do the talk, while i d do the walk ...

Moderator Action: If you want this thread to continue, cut out the trash talk.

Again, playing against yourself doesn't count as winning :p - I am surprised that you think anyone wants to play against you. When you can act like a human being then perhaps people will play you. Right now there are much better ways to get great multiplayer games without obnoxious trolling from you
Moderator Action: Don't accuse anyone of trolling. It's seen as trolling itself.

Moderator Action: *snip* lets stay ontopic.

Tommynt, what happened to civleague. I find it hard to believe you can fight 2 decent guys from there at the same time. I may be wrong but there have to be at least a dozen of competetive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom