Too many civs? Diplomacy Screen Help

penvzila

Prince
I have searched this forum for half an hour before posting this, so don't get all up on my for posting a question that has been asked a million times already (although I'm sure it has). When there are more than eight civs in the game, how the hell do i select the ones that don't show up on the diplomacy screen? I KNOW I have seen this answered here before, but this forum has gotten so huge it's hard to find things like that.

just press shift-D and all the names of the living civs appear, just click the person you want to talk to.

Originally posted by penvzila
When there are more than eight civs in the game, how the hell do i select the ones that don't show up on the diplomacy screen?
Are you talking about the foreign advisor screen (F4)? If you are then you hold shift and right click on one of the leaderheads. A small window will appear with a list of the other civs. Just click on the name of the civ that you want to appear in that leaderhead spot.

Originally posted by penvzila
I have searched this forum for half an hour before posting this, so don't get all up on my for posting a question that has been asked a million times already (although I'm sure it has).

Read the two threads linked to in my sig ;)

Top Bottom