[GS] Trade routes not comkng up for renewal.

Linklite

Emperor
My wife and I are playing hotseat, and she's set up trade routes, but none have come up to renew the trade route. Some possibly pertinent info:
  1. Her first trade route was set up ostensibly for 14 turns.
  2. It was long time ago, although I'm not sure how long. It was before she'd researched the alliance civic (I'm Cleo and we wanted to take advantage of my alliance abilities, but she couldn't form an alliance for another 20 turns due to not having the civic yet, so she set it to 14 turns). I've now settled at least 5 cities (probably more) since then, most of which are now a decent size, and our alliance is maxed out, so it must have been ages.
  3. I've had my trade routes ask for renewal.
  4. She currently has 6 routes (versus my 16).
  5. Couldn't tell you where the first trader went to, probably one of her own cities, most went to my cities.
  6. We're playing standard speed.
  7. She's Gilgamesh, I'm Cleopatra, there are also AI Shaka and Tamar.
  8. She's only Suzerain of Hong Kong.
Any ideas if this is a bug or is there possibly something else happening? I can get more info on request if needed.

My wife and I are playing hotseat, and she's set up trade routes, but none have come up to renew the trade route. Some possibly pertinent info:
  2. It was long time ago, although I'm not sure how long. It was before she'd researched the alliance civic (I'm Cleo and we wanted to take advantage of my alliance abilities, but she couldn't form an alliance for another 20 turns due to not having the civic yet, so she set it to 14 turns). I've now settled at least 5 cities (probably more) since then, most of which are now a decent size, and our alliance is maxed out, so it must have been ages.
  5. Couldn't tell you where the first trader went to, probably one of her own cities, most went to my cities.
Any ideas if this is a bug or is there possibly something else happening? I can get more info on request if needed.

Similar here. I now have trade routes appearing for renewal but without any to choose from...

Honestly I don't get why people think yelling here will do any good. SEND A TICKETS TO 2K SUPPORT NOW. No one will respond here. You might as well as yell the problem in midnight.

Honestly I don't get why people think yelling here will do any good. SEND A TICKETS TO 2K SUPPORT NOW. No one will respond here. You might as well as yell the problem in midnight.
Given that every post you've made in the last while has been whinging about Aspyr, I find that rant ironic. Please just stop.

I was trying ascertain whether there was an option in game she had checked by accident that caused it to auto renew, or if there was some kind of ability in the game the locked the trade routes or if it was a bug.

Please try to be civil and constructive.

I've resolved the issue, it seems. My wife had thought that she'd built a new trader each time it came up for renewal...why I don't know! One of the drawbacks of playing hotseat in portable mode, I guess.

Similar here. I now have trade routes appearing for renewal but without any to choose from...
Are you sure you haven't just lost the trade routes? Usually, when that happens, it's because I've either had a temporary trade route (for example, the World Congress can assign you one for 30 turns sometimes) or someone (or a weather event) has pillaged one of my CDs. Check up top to see how many routes you have available.

Top Bottom