• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Turn 167

Okay, thanks, for forcing me to think in hammers/shields, it's important in civ3 and civ4 I guess. :)

If the workers are more important (ie worth 120 gold), how much gold could KISS get from ransacking and recapturing Senilityville and Swampland? Is there a forumla to decide how much gold we'd lose to counter the 120 gold saved and 4 pop?

From what I could tell, KISS cannot reach Senilityville at all this turn without rails. The only units that can reach Swampland are the 2 cavalry in Effing Whomping Rower, and we have 4 units in Swampland. Both of those towns should be perfectly safe this turn. Depending on what KISS does, we could either move more defense into them or abandon them next turn.

I think the military calculation is only based on con/reg/vet/elite.

When I mentioned that HP is taken into consideration, I'm recalling a post that mentioned an instance where a Human player attacked an AI with an army. The army lost many HP, and his relative strength dropped compared to an uninvolved AI, as measured just before his attack to just after his attack. Here's a link to the thread: Propain's Article

I was reading the report and getting nervous and excited and truthfully just about all gammits of emotion pulsed through me ... even shouted for joy.

Chamnix very well reported ... I think the fact that you reported and discussed while playing really added a fantastic element to the game ... I hope we continue this format as it really takes the game to another level of 'team play'

Good sending the Declaration early as Whomp AIMed me with this ...

bawhomp: so it begins
fe3333au: looks like it ... I'm just reading through the Battle reports

fe3333au: Pity though ... I'd hoped it would be KISS vs. MIA at the end
bawhomp: yep

fe3333au: Farout we did a bit of damage ... more than I expected
bawhomp: seems so
bawhomp: well i assume we'll request an extension
fe3333au: I'd say so ... we will also be discussing next move and trying to antiscipate your counter ... I'm excited and scared at the same time LOL
bawhomp: well good luck
fe3333au: are you looking at the save?
bawhomp: i will in a minute
fe3333au: I'll hang around ... better have a stiff drink in your hand ... and plenty of chopsticks

<Whomp has only just given up smoking :eek:>

Well Done Team ... Unexpected and ... unnervingly too easy. [party] :salute: :beer:

One point I'd like to add ... I think we may have an additional bonus with our blitzkreig ... most if not all coal is in the centre of the continent :D

<Later when Whomp had opened the save>

Battle Isle territory has been divided per agreement ... and were gifted Dancing Banana by Nuts
bawhomp: all the improvements are gone in Dancing Nana
fe3333au: Bastards I told you you couldn't trust those bastards
fe3333au: We received a letter justifying their tech trading with you guys as well ...
bawhomp: how's that?
fe3333au: They said that they didn't swap tech with you ... but we suspect that they did ... I guess after the game we will be free to analyse everything

KISS' Saltpeter Resource
bawhomp: interesting regarding our mountain border and saltpeter, huh?
bawhomp: You really wanted that mountain
fe3333au: yes we did LOL ... much discussion went on ... although I was in bed ... Chamnix was playing slowly and posting reports and screenies as he went ... it gave us time to comment ... really exciting way of involving the whole team in the war.
bawhomp: that's cool
bawhomp: well good luck.
fe3333au: You too sir :salute:

Good Sportmanship :D

KISS Population Loss and Domestic Damage :evil:

Razed
Dunderhead (B,G,M,L) = 12 ... Undefended
Cyprus Creek (W) = 6 ... 1 Settler taken
Cretinograph (B,G,M) = 9 ... Undefended
Village d'Idiota (G) = 10 ... Undefended
DuMass (B,L,A) = 5
Fortess of Stupidity (nix) = 5
Jungle Boogie (nix) = 1 ... auto-razed

MIA Taken
Senilityville (B,W) = 5
Swampland (W*) = 6 ... Walls destroyed in bombardment
Wilde Side (W) = 4

TOTAL Population taken from KISS = 63 :D

@ Chamnix ... I assume you sent a Battle Report to KISS, Regentman and Ginger Ale.

peter grimes said:
I'm surprised that we're still strong.

Even setting aside the property and civilian damage, by my count

MIA lost:

10 cavalry
6 MDI

KISS lost:

11 cavalry
6 muskets
4 MDI
2 longbows
1 pikeman
5 cannons (gained by MIA)

Our military ratio should be even stronger than it was at the beginning of the turn.

Top Bottom