Turn Discussion Thread

Attack the Caraval and then the Mav Galleys next turn. We don't want them to get any troops to Mav Island plus it will be a good hit against them. Leave the Barb Galley last since they don't even count for General Points. :(

Also what is Quat up to on the Mav island we should keep tabs on that.

Enter won and get unjured to 5.1/6 and get 2 XP to 3/2, chance to get the 4. and later against the barb the 5. I would like to promote in direction of navi (+ moves); what is your opinion about it?

Attachments

• Sir 540 Result of Combat.JPG
    Sir 540 Result of Combat.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 124
So it looks like they will probably get their galleys over to the island next turn. Why didn't Mariner block the Copper city all this time?

I also thought we had 3 EI in the area two on blockade duty?

Alpha we want XP for our ships from the barbs, Mariner and Yamato had 1/2 XP, now Yamato has 3/2.
You must look at the result Mav gives a cara and a galley for bringing 2 cross at the isle.
They had attacked Mariner and perhaps won with their cara. After building a cara I wouldn't left mariner there.

For the 3. EI (Nobody) that was ferrying our injured home. Now the injured are in Beta centauri our SW-coast-town.

Yeah I think promoting the ships would be good to keep our ships strong. The Mav spoke is looking weak now moving troops over.

I Pmed with 2metraninja/Ama about feuda and get this info
2metraninja said:
And yes, it was Merlots, who research Feudalism. They will have it in 2 turns.
It then also, that Mav can build LB in 2-3 turns. What kind of effect has this for our army to conquer Inj?

How well do knights do against lb? It feels like were getting nowhere fast.

First, Merry Xmas everyone :xmastree:

Then, i noticed the turns have the usual lenght. Wasn't approved the suspension?

Knights vs LBs? the best you can have until Cuirassiers, which are a huge step better.

But you need a lot of trebs and be ready to lose some.

@Blubmuz: I'm always prepared to lose Siege, any that survive are bonus.

I just verified in civstats and the timer is normal. What do we do? I can play if needed.

We 've reload, all units moved like before, but a new combat gave a new result, now Enterprise is damaged (2 more hits).

Attachments

• Sir 540 new result of combat.JPG
    Sir 540 new result of combat.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 103
Hi guys,

A belated Merry Christmas, from me, as well. Merlot researched Feudalism? Yikes. As BLub said, we will need a lot more trebs. I am starting to think that we will benefit as much from building and developing our own cities as from conquering Mavs/Merlots right now.

Yeah we can get more buildings go, but I think it should go in the direction of building what that city needs in a specialized way. Is it a Production or commerce city?

I've seen the server down and now i see we reloaded and replay the last turn.

The timer is regular, so no holidays pause but just a non planned down?

Please let me know.

I 've paused the game, after replayed our turn.
We wait for the other teams, I think the turn 'll finish in the new year.

They stated in the game tracking thread that this turn had to be finished to get to the extended turn timer. So were paused until everyone can play there turn since Slaze missed his last turn.

So now we're in a new turn, Enterprise was destroyed by one of Mav's galleys. The wounded galley is now back in Copper city. Should we send Caraval or Nobody to secure the area? The other Galley may be going to the home island.

We got Feudalism from Amazon.

Do we really need a Harbor in Rigel? Wouldn't workers/settlers be better?

Vega finished Maceman, I put another in for placeholder. Arcturus finished archer, was actually thinking maybe we can do a stable here but I'd like to get more growth for this city so I put lighthouse, again as placeholder. We have more good spots for mines to be placed.

The only other thing I did was told Claudius to chop forest on the hill by Betelguse, which finished and gave 30 hammers.

Looking at the land I really do think we are very short on Workers and really need more. Well at least we have ALOT of time to discuss this turn!

Also it seems maybe even ironically that the Merlot are the ones really losing, they only have their Home island of four citys as of this posting.

Top Bottom