Turn Discussion Thread

So, I think we should send a couple of messages.

1st:
To Quatronia explaining that Blubmuz's line just before the attack that they percieved as an apology/cease fire was ment as a war declaration.

2nd:
To the Amazons explaning what happened. They might be really pissed with us, more than Q, actually. I know I would.

I can try the diplomacy since Irgy seems to be a bit off and if anyone doesn't want to, but I'm not an eloquent speaker/writer.

Since we can see the cities of CDZ and Qaut, I wanted to dedicate 20% espionage to see what is going on at Mer Isle. We only need it for one turn.

That isn't a wrong idea; I'm also interested, if Ama is making any combat there; i (for myself) fear Amas army more than anything else.

Can you all that still haven't actively voiced their oppinion on my messages to Amazon and Quatronia do so, please? We're delaying stuff that has a certain load of urgency.

I looked at the game, we see now Mers isle.
There are 2 Ama frigs and 3 CDZ-galls. Very strong army there. No Ama-rifles.

I moved the worker at Anjen also.

Nothing relevant untill now. Only five whips from Q.

I think we're slaking off. We should be in full steam.

Agreed.

Were currently waiting for a reply from Amazon and Quat.

I loged in and some cities finished their queues:
Sirus: Finished Machine Gun (I've put another one)
Arcturus: Finished Cavalry (Same)
Antares: Finished Dike(started Barracs)
Feel free to change anything.

There's a bunch of unmoved pieces around, mainly workers.
The spyes are worthless if they are kept in our home island. Let's put one in Q's island and use the other one to check Hoag (the south spoke).

The spys were built to guard the cities from enemy spy actions. However we move them and make more.

So are we staying in War?

Most of the workers are focusing on making RR.

Counter intelligence? Didn't thought of that. Nice!

No reply from neither one.

Wait, focused as in automated or 'build RR from point A to point B'?
In either case I wouldn't be able to see them in green status but red.

Build RR from point A to B, but we can manually do that anyhow since I thnk most of the tiles have now gotten RR, at least in Bode.

EDIT: Moved workers.

Where is everyone? Husch? Bulbmuz? Trystero?

I think the silence from Amazon and CDZ is really really deafening.

I think the silence from Amazon and CDZ is really really deafening.
Yeah, let's buffup so that we don't get any surprises.
I would like to have all warriors, archers, etc, upgraded. Can we do this?
Q just had another whip session.

What do you guys think about we using Amazon's espionage strategy on Merlot to weaken Q land? We do have the points and only need to build a couple more spyes.

No problem, HUSch.

Yeah we may have to do that, sabotage there cities, throw them in revolt, etc.

Where am I?
Following the thread, but actually not contributing.

Why?

I don't know what to do. I don't know how we want win this game.

Since we're at peace i propose to set research at max and launch a GAge. Be the first on physics, then to AL, then artillery. I'd like to see what Quat can do to counter Infantry+Artillery.

Then we must decide how to win.
We're big enough to repel any attack and to beat the others in tech.
My plan was to take Quat (just because they are near), then decide if go for Space or for Conq/Dom.

Space is doable, with some trick on buiding parts we can avoid sabotages.

Let's build the IW in one of the Bode's cities, let's have a powerful navy and a powerful army. We can even stop warring, if you think it's better.

We need an army only for the Anjennida/Comet cities, the islands and Bode can be defended by the forts and the navy placed on the points.

New turn. How come we didn't had a score increase?

We're not at peace and the ETTT is still active. I do want to discuss this in-Sirius and clear it with the Amazons after it.

We might need to brute-force Q, anyway. We need to re-set/refine our commerce machine, research a couple of military techs before Q and go for the throat. We do have two GCs, right?

We can always send a message to the Amazons mentioning the actual situation, forcing them to reply to our previous messages or we will throw their 'choice A' to the bottom of the sea. I'll try to set up a draft tomorrow.

We need to proceed to the tech with Destroyers. My concern is that it will just get taken through Amazon EP's and handed out. So we may really have to go all out and all military in every city to overwhelm Quat.

How come? They don't have that EPs on us. Infact, I think we have more on them.

Ok, but destroyers aren't enough. We also need atleast Infantry(or Marines if Q goes for Machine Guns).

So, we also need to discuss which of our plans do we tell the Amazons. Also, asking them when the hell do they intend to invade and if they want to extent the pact (SAP, ASP, whatever). They do seem interest to continue it.

Top Bottom