Turn Discussion

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
This is the place for general discussion about turns. That way the turn tracker can be kept clean and subscriptions as notifications can serve a useful purpose.
:D

This game is going fast, fast, fast. :high5:

Nice work, Kazakhstan - together, we did it! :goodjob: :lol:

It took the first four teams 4 hours to play all of their collective turns, and it has taken team five mosre than 4 hours to get to their turn.

I call for a 4v1 alliance to rid the game of the slowest team! ;)

What's the rush? :confused:

Seriously - what is the rush here? Aren't you guys talking about possible actions for the next turn at all? Are you all led by megalomaniacs who don't tolerate discussion? Are you all drones that think in lock step :scan:

It's no longer coming across as good-natured ribbing when we get an earful after each turnset.

That's odd. Why does it say that?
It's just a minor flaw of Civstats. When the uploader gets disconnected (usually when the game goes down or gets reset), weird things appear in the game log. In my time with Pitboss games on Civstats, 've seen everything from a player apparently logging in and out 50 times in the same minute, to half the civs going down to 0 score, to every team in the game being simultaneously eliminated. (Kamikaze? :p )

Is this a prophetic screenshot??
Time will tell... time will tell. :D

What's the rush? :confused:

Seriously - what is the rush here?

I want to finish this game before I retire! :lol:

(obviously j/k)

Aren't you guys talking about possible actions for the next turn at all? Are you all led by megalomaniacs who don't tolerate discussion? Are you all drones that think in lock step :scan:

Sure, we talk about turns, we've got everything planned ahead until about turn 100, so we don't need to talk much at the moment :crazyeye:

I think they are onto us, lets burn that secret deal we had. Whoops.

yeah, nothing to look at here!! move along...

btw we missed Saturn by 20 min this morning :( (Lord Parkin is at work by my calcuations now)
Indeed. If the Mad Scientists and Kazakhstan had been just a bit faster in playing, I'd have been there...

Dang, sorry guys. I was out of town, so no player for the daytime... SANCTA is up.
Whose daytime? Multi-time zone forum here, remember. :p

Lord Parkin
you must wait a little! How often should I say, that the impasse is not my presence here at forum or at com generally, that is the limit but the democratic structure/progress/process (that is my reason for playing DGs) in our team.

Lord Parkin
you must wait a little! How often should I say, that the impasse is not my presence here at forum or at com generally, that is the limit but the democratic structure/progress/process (that is my reason for playing DGs) in our team.
I wasn't complaining, I was just making an idle comment. It was simply bad luck this morning with when I left. :)

Anyway, we should use the turn discussion thread for this stuff... oops, keep forgetting.

Anyway, we should use the turn discussion thread for this stuff... oops, keep forgetting.
No problem, a friendly mod will come along and move them.

Oh, that's me... ;) Moderator Action: posts moved

Thanks Dave. Always handy to have a resident moderator in the game. :D

You should post in this thread if you really want to share what is happening, i don't see why you want to share your barb encounters with us though :p.

Eh, didn't want to leave everyone hanging. Not really much else could suddenly pop up midturn. Kind of curious how you'll end up using your newfound knowledge of "we encountered a barb" against us though. :king:

Plus I could be withholding certain details or smudging the truth a little, you don't know. :mischief:

Top Bottom