Turn Tracker / Save Info

yes not all of us can be angles :O....

That said Piffle...annoucement it will be close for you...I notice you keep abandoning your cities?!?!

guys...still no electricity. I will update you daily. Stores are opening under generator power but maybe things are getting back to water. Some areas have been told...indefinite time to restore power...nice huh.

back in action guys... turn within 24 hours. I need to talk to 1889 first.

played and sent...thanks for waiting.

ok try again...duhp....

Well Guys I Guess that is it?

Time to unlock the forums?

I have to say first Time i think anyone has ever won with 100% of the vote!

To Piffle. (everyoen can you please play 1 more turn so that General W can get the required info for a closing video!)

Attachments

• vote.JPG
    vote.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 344
  • victory.JPG
    victory.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 341
Congrats to Epsilon and good game everyone :)

time to open the forums...everyone can see the calculations and time we put in for the CS slingshot way back yonder ;)

OK... aloha played the last turn and had to kill one more piffle city. 4 or 5 turns more adn Aloha woudl have finished off Piffle.

Good game epsilon.

:hmm: Where did those Redcoats come from, I wonder? ;)

I'm proud that Piffle was able to live up to it's promise of being there until the end :trouble:

Though I think that had more to do with the make-up of the invading armies. If Epsilon had landed nothing but tanks (forgoing Marines) we likely would have lost cities faster than we did. :groucho:

Certainly, Epsilon played a great game and made the most of the diplomatic situations that arose. However, I still can't help but feel some sadness that there are only a handful of active members at this point, down from the dozens that were present more than a year ago. :blush:

The next game cannot be allowed to suffer from these participation losses :old:

Again: Great Game, everyone; and Well-Played by Epsilon :hatsoff:

:hmm: Where did those Redcoats come from, I wonder? ;)

I'm proud that Piffle was able to live up to it's promise of being there until the end :trouble:

Though I think that had more to do with the make-up of the invading armies. If Epsilon had landed nothing but tanks (forgoing Marines) we likely would have lost cities faster than we did. :groucho:

Certainly, Epsilon played a great game and made the most of the diplomatic situations that arose. However, I still can't help but feel some sadness that there are only a handful of active members at this point, down from the dozens that were present more than a year ago. :blush:

The next game cannot be allowed to suffer from these participation losses :old:

Again: Great Game, everyone; and Well-Played by Epsilon :hatsoff:

agree with you on the numbers of members...nature of the map I think. Took to long to get to each other and limited combat early on

Top Bottom