Tutorial: Adding new civs and UUs in PTW

Nope cant find it this is the right game lol Civ3 cos all I see is saves folder,art, redist, sound, text, scenerios thats it????

:crazyeye: :egypt: :(

Nope thats why. I will get today thanks for the help.

And keep on moddin thoses great mods etc :goodjob:

What do you do about units that have no icon? I will give an example because that is a bit vage: Incalarge.pcx is missing (as is the small varient). I know how to add the units if these files are present but I've seen a few units (too many for them to be errors I think) without these files. Am I expected to create these for myself?

these things need an installer like the .umod from unreal tournament. those were handy.

At least its in the tutorials and references section; be careful about bumping year old threads in more frequented forums...but this one too, really.

this is my first time trying to put a unit in and i have read like 2 different walk throughs now and a still cant get it to work. its grr

The tutorial worked out great! but there is only one problem, when I try to actually build the unit from a city, or change a city's production, before the list pops up to change it, the game crashes, no warning, no error screen, just crashes. I have no idea what could be causing it. I've run it in debug mode, the unit itself works fine, but the game crashes when i build a city and asks what to produce. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Top Bottom