UFO: Extraterrestrials manufacturing question

Sarcasticon

Warlord
For purely economical reasons I've been flying the default raptors and red raider transport until now. Yesterday I finally decided it was time to build a sky diver. I put up an empty hangar and started sky diver production. However it immediately went into "production suspended" status, even when there wereengineers allocated to it.

Has ayone ever experienced this and is there a way to resolve?

On a side note, had to reload twice during a mission yesterday... A terror site full of preachers left all but 2 of my soldiers in hospital. Of course the perfect time for a battleship to show up and attack my main base.
3 desert spirits (the basic tank model) and 2 soldiers up against plenty of hunters, a handful of preachers and a few robotic things I hadn't encountered before. After 2 reloads I managed to win the fight with 1 soldier standing :help:

IIRC the production ceases if you have no money to pay your workforce, same goes with research.

Thanks for replying... Sorry, I should have clarified that, I've still got over $ 1 million cash

Though your response makes me wonder whether I should have the full aircraft's cost (i.e. $ 1.8 million) before I can even start production on it.

Edit: apparently, that's it, they expect me to pay the full amount as soon as production starts. I do so hope that I won't be paying for the engineers during the time they need to construct that plane or it's going to be a really, really expensive one!

Top Bottom