UNIT: Mameluke

If I recall correctly, you wrote a program that allows you to convert these units from AoE2. Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds is based on the AoE2 engine, so...do you know whether you'd be able to convert Star Wars/Sci-Fi units from Galactic Battlegrounds? Just wondering...:)

Yeah, jimmyh,
Its great to see you doing more units, but even better would be if you could post that converter you did.

Also, the .pcx pictures for these are too small for my taste. Does anyone have the game, and if so, could they find larger images of these units, that would fill up a 128 pixel by 128 pixel size at least? I could help with converting them to .pcx with correct palatte and making them look good, if anyone has the raw stuff.

Here's what I'm talking about. I have a few Age of images from Civ2 unit making days. I happen to have one of the Paladin, which Jimmyh just posted today. Here's the .pcx file he included, and here's a much more detailed one:

I could do more of the second if I had the raw materials to work with (I don't own the game).

To get the images from AoE you need to download a program to do this, this program has not been adapted to work with the Star Wars game as the unit graphics are a little more advanced.

So until some one makes a program to extract the images from the Star Wars, it won't possible to make them into Civ3 format.

Cheers.
James.

Sorry not going to post it, and you'd also need to have AoE, AoK installed to use it.

Sorry the pic was not big enough for you.

I'm going to make a thread for people to request units from AoE, so there's some thing you want then request it there.

Cheers.
James.

Top Bottom