Unit Preview: Special Forces

:goodjob: wow shramj this is gona look very neat any updates?

I'm ex green beret and the weapons we used was the mp5/ m-16/ m-16 with 203 grenade luancher / m-60 mg. / m-50 sniper rifle which was my baby. also carried a 9mm sidearm.

I haven't had alot of time to work on this unit since I have visitors in from out of town. I will try to get a run animation completed for you guys. Thanks, Shramj

U should make a special sniper unit after this special forces unit shramj. It would be awsome to have a unit pick off thoose evil infantry :mad:

Originally posted by kemal69
I mean to be constructive, not too critical, but the brim on the hat looks a little largish to me, almost like he's wearing one of those mexican hats witht he hard brim.

Otherwise, way cool! :)

I just finished writing a comment about pit8ch's Indian soldier, and how I'd love it if there was a British 14th army unit (e.g. Burma, green slouch hat and green fatigues, where my grandfather served after Dunkirk). And, basically, thanks to the big hat, this works almost perfectly...!!

R.III

This one looks great, keep it up!

Does he have a backpack? Because it looks like that on the shadows...

I need to correct the shadow, I am first going to finish up the actual figure and then work on the shadows, I may actually need some help with the shadows. Thanks, Shramj

nonnob3, I like you rnew avatar, are you making that German General unit? That would be awesome for a custom leader unit for Germany. Later, Joe

Thanks shamj,
I took that General image from "Captan Nemo's" Civ II WW II units ;)

I have enough projects of my shoulders right now..... maybe later I might create a "Leader"..... :)

Ok, here is the newest preview. I didn't add the Civ colors to this preview but don't worry, I will add them in when I get this guy done. I still have company in town but wanted to give you some Eye Candy. I know it's not the best unit, but I am happy with it so far since this is the first one I have attempted to make. I will also be fixing the shadows. Your input on my unit is welcomed! Later, Shramj

Attachments

• 080502.gif
    080502.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 116
np, I agree with that, I see a couple of coloring problems that I will also fix. Thanks, Shramj

I updated the above preview, but I will work on the face details. I made a couple of changes to the camo (added more black stripes) and made a couple of changes to the hat.

VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will be the first to download this great unit when you are done!!!

Top Bottom