Unit Preview: WWII era Land Battleship

bhiita

King
Well, this might be my last civ3 unit so I'll be bipartisan with posting about it :mischief:

It's meant to be a replacement for that monstrocity I preview foooooorever ago and hopefully make up for never makeing it :p

civ coloring/marking is the only thing that's negotiable or might change. ;)

Attachments

• runing.gif
    runing.gif
    110 KB · Views: 934
kemal69 said:
Can't wait to see a fidget and victory :D
here's a fidget or victory does that count? :D

Attachments

• fidgeter.gif
    fidgeter.gif
    150.2 KB · Views: 863
I am Land Battleship! I will Eat you! RAWWRGH!

Hmm.. If it didn't look so... 'Ummie it would be a nice Orky Gunwagon

That's awesome!! Maybe the steampunk guys could have my victorian Land Battlship upgrade to this?

or for a 1984 Scenario?

That thing looks like it's in for some crazy fun times!:banana:

Looks modern enough to be some sort of super M1 Abram.

Sorry to hear this might be your last unit, it's really good work!

MarcusSaurono said:
Any small close support guns on that monster?

a total of five (was 6) AA positions, the front is pretty much an armored MG nest and it has cargo doors in both the front and rear with mountings for one 50cal on each door to cover deployments of troops entering or leaving :D

Actually, I'm half-tempted to use this unit as a generic "heavy tank" for my FF mod, sonce I'm using stuff like the Grosspanzer (armed with an 8-inch gun and two 40 mm light cannons and .50 cal rear-facing machineguns) the Heavy Machina (uses the Reaver Titan graphics that Muffins made) and Imperial Magitech Armor (your mech walker if you ever decide to finish it) as the unique unit equvalents for said unit.

I wanted to finish all my mechs :( not to mention all the other units I started but didn't finish. Hopefully they'll make good school projects :) but as it is atm I have no time really to sit and devote to any of them atm. and I probably won't be able to be on the computer much at all for a few months after this one. the only thing keeping this specific tank from being done is better explosions... trying to get as realistic as I can :scan:

glad everyone likes it so far :)

What Program are you using? I may be able to lend a hand, since doing explosions in Bryce is about as easy as falling off a log, and Bryce can import objects from just about any 3d file format (3ds, dxf, obj, vrml, etc.) :) Of course, If you'd rather finish it yourself, I can ceratainly understand.

I;d like to finish projects myself, thanks for the offer though :) all my models worth anything I'm planning to give away in a few months on turbosquid in several formats. I need to clean them up a bit first ;)

Wow, it's extremely generous of you to give your models away like that!

.....Uhm, what is turbosquid, BTW?

:eek: Totally Kick A$$! I want to put my fist through a wall or beat up a bum now. Grahhhh! :eek:

Top Bottom