Unit requests thread

But if you have a modern gun model

Well, I have a feeling that we will not see a normal model of a modern cannon until the number of models of the Tiger tank exceeds the number of stars in the visible universe. At hand I have only
1. Something strange from the Iran-Iraq War fashion (in the attached file). It depicts a 122 mm D-30 howitzer - but it's not a D-30.
2. A link to an external resource where they tried to draw an Archer gun. It is not very correct and in FBIX format.
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/archerturret-d9d5e584b2984d7faec0e4cdfe45501d
Theoretically, I can look for more, but I do not know how you feel about converting models.

Attachments

• D30 Iran.rar
    92.1 KB · Views: 19
Keep lurking, there are talented creators here that sometimes bring a bunch of pearls in one shot after months of inactivity :)

To make it short, i m using nifskope and just begining to use blender, so don t expect me modelling a complete solid body mesh, for exemple. I m also unable to create new anims.
Most of my creations are composite assembly of nif files caught here and there, such as the arty truck i ve just uploaded today (which is my first vehicle actually). By the way, i m good at finding bypasses to get an acceptable result so...
I know FBX can be dealt by blender, but i guess converting it to a usable nif for civ4 needs more than two clicks. But I can have a try soon with the pseudo D30 you brought if you think it could look closest to what you have in mind.

But I can have a try soon with the pseudo D30 you brought if you think it could look closest to what you have in mind.

Thank you very much :). But obviously not worth worrying about - to get an acceptable result, "D-30" will require significant bullying in the Nifscope with a change in proportions, etc. At the same time, an imperfect, but quite viable result is already there and Kathy is happy.

Well, I have a feeling that we will not see a normal model of a modern cannon until the number of models of the Tiger tank exceeds the number of stars in the visible universe. At hand I have only
1. Something strange from the Iran-Iraq War fashion (in the attached file). It depicts a 122 mm D-30 howitzer - but it's not a D-30.
2. A link to an external resource where they tried to draw an Archer gun. It is not very correct and in FBIX format.
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/archerturret-d9d5e584b2984d7faec0e4cdfe45501d
Theoretically, I can look for more, but I do not know how you feel about converting models.
What about this?

Attachments

• Kaiserin Mk.II.jpg
    Kaiserin Mk.II.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 32
I am looking for a model (of the military version) of the Bandvagn 206.

MatteM did it once, but did not uploard it due to "low" quality (I think it was good enough), and made a second version which was missing the back part. Now he is very busy with his mod, so I don't think he has the time to continue with this particular unit soon. But maybe someone else has a modell or can convert it from somewhere else.

Hi guys, I'm looking for the right war elephant NIF – more realistic is a rider who will sit on an elephant's neck and wave a weapon. I tried to utilize the ancient Thai war elephant skeleton, but it made an error after importing
Of course, it would be better if someone could make musket war elephants or artillery war elephants :)

ELEPHANT SIEGE there is this old jumbo-with-a-cannon, apologies i have no idea who made it, has unique animation set

Attachments

• elephant siege.rar
    464.4 KB · Views: 14
I tried to do a rendeer sledge. At a first step, I wanted to combine the deer archers deer with the normal standard chariot, but there are always links and nodes missing. Does anyone know how to do this?

An improvised fighting vehicle has been available in past here.
I am not sure if the download is still available, because the pictures are missing now.

An improvised fighting vehicle has been available in past here.
I am not sure if the download is still available, because the pictures are missing now.
Thanks, ya, it's a tradtional toyota technical. I thought more of a more *armored* variant. However, I think a technical might very much suffice.
I think it's time to learn some Blender, it cannot be THAT hard to add plates to one of the existing vehicles.

Hi guys!
I was wondering if someone can make a model for drones.
Seems no one has done it yet, if I'm not mistaken :crazyeye:
Anyway, here is the picture of it:

MQ-1_Predator,_armed_with_AGM-114_Hellfire_missiles.jpg

I was wondering if someone can make a model for drones.
Seems no one has done it yet, if I'm not mistaken :crazyeye:
Anyway, here is the picture of it:
In the latest update of "Realism Invictis" there is a more "glamorous" version of "Reaper", "Bayraktar" and "Ohotnik"

Top Bottom