Unit requests thread

It's a shame Germany didn't build it. With all the resources and manpower that would have to go into building such a behemoth, the Allies would have won in a matter of months. :p

gut, Heer but i would like to see two Landcruiser in Civilization IV Vanilla and Civilization IV Warlords with patch compatility with panzer E-100. it will be funny with two Landcruisers and one tank and I would like mod with these units. Can you make this mod with P-1000 Ratte, P-1500 Monster and E-100 ?. I will be reconize because i am slovac i i choose Axis forces.

:lol: you are all my best Brother and i have a Brotherhood.

Would such a behemoth even be capable of passing through muddy terrain? :dubious:

Very doubtful, it is also of very limited use only, in essence it was intended as a self propelled version of this

but would have been moving at a glacial pace, so everything would just be able to avoid id (except for cities and other immovable objects).

Well the Maus itself was impractical because it would collapse just about any bridge it came to (it weighed too much... and that's just a Maus tank). The theory was that the Maus would drive across the bottom of a river, but I can't imagine the Maus not getting stuck either getting in, crossing or coming out the other side of the river.

The Maus itself was simply too big, so anything bigger is even crazier to think of being practical... that's not even to say how easy something like that would be to take-down with a tactical air strike.

Something that big is only actually practical in a cartoon or Indiana Jones movie, because in real life, they would all be jokes.

I think it would be really cool in game to have the new Queen Elizabeth Class British Super Carrier. It is a shame that when you get to the jet age you don't really get the super carriers that take a large number of planes. Say eight would be a reasonable number for a Supercarrier. Not sure how this would work in with the airunit basing restrictions Wolfshanze has in his mod though...

I think it would be really cool in game to have the new Queen Elizabeth Class British Super Carrier. It is a shame that when you get to the jet age you don't really get the super carriers that take a large number of planes. Say eight would be a reasonable number for a Supercarrier. Not sure how this would work in with the airunit basing restrictions Wolfshanze has in his mod though...
I have both WWII carriers and supercarriers in the Wolfshanze Mod. For the record, today's supercarriers don't actually carry MORE planes then the WWII carriers did... for instance, the Yorktown class of WWII (Enterprise too) could carry up-to 90 aircraft... today's Nimitz class supercarriers carry 85 aircraft (albeit larger aircraft, you're still talking roughly the same number of aircraft).

I thought this would be cool for all the post-apocalyptic mods out there; Hence this request for a post-apocalyptic high tech ninja/fremen that I found over at David K Ostman's website...here are some images:

More info here...

http://www.davidostman.se/blog/3d-gallery/ninja/

Wireframes are also up on David's site.

A hopeful request for a replacement to the SSBN that is currently in BtS, the US Navy's Virginia Class SSN:

A couple images:

Schematics:

A hopeful request for a replacement to the SSBN that is currently in BtS, the US Navy's Virginia Class SSN:

A couple images:

Schematics:

seconded (10 chars)

Not really looking for someone to make me a unit, but curious if anyone has already made any Battletech units for Civ4 which would be publicly available. I know there have been some false start Btech mods, but I don't believe they ever ended up producing any art assets.

I'm looking to get into making my own Btech mod, and while I have plenty of coding experience, game-modelling is far from my expertise.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds interesting having a few Battletech units that could be used as Advanced Mechanized Infantry for the future era. I love these units. I will definitely be interested in this...

Nah, I'd just prefer Battlemechs to crush my enemies as well as a few tanks and flying vehicles in a futuristic style. Would love it if this come to fruition but I doubt it will happen...

Top Bottom