Unlimited Great people generation???

fat_tonle

Prince
Don't know how to post a screen shot, but I was playing as Arabia and obtained the Hagia Sofia... then as I selected a Great Person I was able to select 4 more great people in the same turn???

Also, I got the repulic policy late in the game, completing the Liberty branch, and I couldn't end my turn because it kept making me spawn great people. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Yes, it is a pretty well-known bug. You can enter the future era with 70 Great Scientists... :D
You should be able to stop "Choose Great Person" if you move some other units, though.

This bug is triggered when you are given a Great Person of choice, such as at the completion of Hagia Sophia and the Liberty policy tree.

When you are given the prompt to "Choose a Great Person", melee attack something with your units. As soon as that attack starts, choose your great person. Then you can still choose more Great person from the "Choose Great Person tab" at the usual "End Turn" button.

Even if the attack is over, you can still choose more Great People. There don't seem to be an end for free Great People unless you move some other units.

Top Bottom