UnOfficial Expansion: Rise and Fall of Empires, Alpha Release Soon

Armenian Civilization Alpha (version 2.3): http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/68088ddf (Updated but still Buggy Version)

Changelog:

Spoiler :
Version 1.1
Nerfed the Armenian Trait from 2 :c5culture: and 2 :c5faith: to 2 :c5culture: and 1 :c5faith: per :c5trade: Trade Route
Version 1.2
Nerfed the Ayrudzi to 23 :c5strength: Combat Strength instead of 25 :c5strength:
Changes to the Fedayee: Manenteince Cost Existant, Added the Morale Promotion
Nerfed the Ayrudzi Near Capital Bonus from 20% to 15% :c5strength:
Changed the Monastery to a separate non-Belief Dependant Building Class
Vank now replaces Monastery
Version 2.0
Added Help, Strategy, Description and Ciliopedia Text for Armenia, Ayrudzi, Tigrannes the Great and Vank
Added Leader :c5influence: Diplomacy Text for Tigrannes the Great
Added City Text for Armenia
Added Dawn of Man Text for Armenia (by DiogenesK9)
Added a :c5citystate: City-State (Segestica) to replace Yerevan
Added Text for the Segestica :c5citystate: City-State
Removed Fedayee Unit for Standalone version (File Exists in the Mod Package but is ignored by the Database)
Nerfed monastery (-1 :c5culture:)
Version 2.1
Fixed Several Bugs causing Text and Unique Components not to be shown in game
Version 2.2
Added Color Scheme for Armenia
Removed the Monasteries Belief
Added Civilization Icon
Added the Awesome suckritact Map
Version 2.3
Fixed Several Bugs causing TXT_KEY issues.
Known Bugs:
. Civilization Icon has weird background (Will be Fixed Soon)
. No Icons for Ayrudzi or Vank
. Map is not correctly displayed (Will be Fixed Soon)

Armenian Civilization Alpha (version 2.0): http://www1.datafilehost.com/d/dcbb9b6b

Changelog:

Spoiler :
Version 1.1
Nerfed the Armenian Trait from 2 :c5culture: and 2 :c5faith: to 2 :c5culture: and 1 :c5faith: per :c5trade: Trade Route
Version 1.2
Nerfed the Ayrudzi to 23 :c5strength: Combat Strength instead of 25 :c5strength:
Changes to the Fedayee: Manenteince Cost Existant, Added the Morale Promotion
Nerfed the Ayrudzi Near Capital Bonus from 20% to 15% :c5strength:
Changed the Monastery to a separate non-Belief Dependant Building Class
Vank now replaces Monastery
Version 2.0
Added Help, Strategy, Description and Ciliopedia Text for Armenia, Ayrudzi, Tigrannes the Great and Vank
Added Leader :c5influence: Diplomacy Text for Tigrannes the Great
Added City Text for Armenia
Added Dawn of Man Text for Armenia (by DiogenesK9)
Added a :c5citystate: City-State (Segestica) to replace Yerevan
Added Text for the Segestica :c5citystate: City-State
Removed Fedayee Unit for Standalone version (File Exists in the Mod Package but is ignored by the Database)
Nerfed monastery (-1 :c5culture:)
Version 2.1
Added Color Scheme for Armenia
Removed the Monasteries Belief
Added Civilization Icon

I completely forgot I gave you the Armenia icon until I noticed my username under the Special Thanks for the mod. :lol:

By the way, you misspelled my username. You put InsanetyApple instead of InsanelyApple. ;)

Will Correct ;). By the way, I actually need one more icon.. for the Khmer... I made an attemp today, and it looked... horrible... Photoshop actually crashed when I was doing, so I lost the file :)c5unhappy: Photoshop). I have most of thefiles I kept in Paint and Paint.net, but it was the first image in Spoiler (turned into a solid red) in a green background. After that I made another attemp, with the same background but with the second image (thank you Magic Wand Tool)

Spoiler :

Will Correct ;). By the way, I actually need one more icon.. for the Khmer... I made an attemp today, and it looked... horrible... Photoshop actually crashed when I was doing, so I lost the file :)c5unhappy: Photoshop). I have most of thefiles I kept in Paint and Paint.net, but it was the first image in Spoiler (turned into a solid red) in a green background. After that I made another attemp, with the same background but with the second image (thank you Magic Wand Tool)

Spoiler :

TL;DR: Last spoiler.

So I decided to do a bit of research into Khmer. I found their Civ4 icon, but I didn't like how it looked.

Spoiler :

So I decided to research a bit more and I found out Khmer is historical Cambodia (and a million armchair historians cried out at once, "how could you not know that?!?"). So, I started looking at Coats of Arms and flags of Cambodia. And I found the Kingdom of Cambodia's coat of arms (modern Cambodia).

Spoiler :

I loved the little fire emblem and the flame's color and the background blue. So I made the icon around these.

Here is the final product.
Spoiler :

Attached is the PSD.

Attachments

• Khmer.psd.zip
    627.3 KB · Views: 99
Wow!! He is the best graphis in this community, IMO.

By the way, armenia is not working in my pc. Can you please tell me why?

Genghis, about the icons, take a look at "Anno Dommini" mod. the Mycenae "cyclopean wall" or the garamantes "Qasr" for vank. The "Medean Cavalry", "Trojan Cavalry" or the "Thracian Cavalry" for ayrudzi.

I never saw the icon you chose for armenia, but the Mycenae icon of Anno Dommini os also good (if I remember it well) and the colors fit the map you posetd above.

Ask Rob for those.

[EDIT] the link does not work. 404, page not found.

Genghis, about the icons, take a look at "Anno Dommini" mod. the Mycenae "cyclopean wall" or the garamantes "Qasr" for vank. The "Medean Cavalry", "Trojan Cavalry" or the "Thracian Cavalry" for ayrudzi.

I never saw the icon you chose for armenia, but the Mycenae icon of Anno Dommini os also good (if I remember it well) and the colors fit the map you posetd above.

Ask Rob for those.

[EDIT] the link does not work. 404, page not found.

Armenia's icon.

Spoiler :

Btw, InsatelyApple can you provide me the final .dds file? Gimp .dds plugin doesnt work and my vodoo printscreen+ paste didn't work fine. Texture Error is due to Import to VPS being set to false (for some reason, between the versions it just decided to set itself to false... and worked for me, but my project is so messy I dunno if tested the previsious version instead...

@lp_04 Will add

Still buggy. Something about the text: do not use "Tigrannes the great" as the leader name. Only tigrannes.

By the way, maybe you'd like to change the trait a bit on order to keep it more diverse. Take a look at this (if yow want):

Highlander
Units ignore terrain costs when moving into any tile with hills. No maintenance costs for improvements in hills; half cost elsewhere.

http://www.annodomini.org.uk/civilizations/caledonii/

My miserable attemp at a Ayrudzi Icon

Baically added a Strabust Background to an image extracted from a RTW's Mod Preview, and remove it's orignal background. Thracian Cavalry from Tob's Mod is Keshik from Firaxis DLC

Very cool! Since I don't have photoshop, I tried to make one with PowerPoint...the graphic design tool of the corporate drone...

Top Bottom