Up graded units

eddiexflatts

Chieftain
In my first game ever since Civ 2(which was awesome), i think i may of built something in one of my cities it was ace. Everytime i built a new unit it would let me upgrade it (blitz, march etc).
But i dont know what it was does anybody?

Thanks for the help!!

Eddie

Ps, it was cool i was building tanks and giving each tank a different upgrade then forming an army, they were ace units and NEED to be reunited with them lol. :lol:

Veteran: +50% attack/defense bonus
March: 1+ to movement
Medic: Heal anywhere
Scout: See units inside an enemy city
Blitz: Extra move after attack
Guerrilla: +100% attack bonus in home territory
Infiltration: +100% when attacking an enemy city
Engineer: +100% bonus defense but only defending a city
Leadership: +100% attack/defense when is stack with other units
Loyalty: +50% bonus defense but must be in home territory.

In my first game ever since Civ 2(which was awesome), i think i may of built something in one of my cities it was ace. Everytime i built a new unit it would let me upgrade it (blitz, march etc).
But i dont know what it was does anybody?

You probably had a Great General inside the base, plus a barracks. That's usually how you get insta-elite units. :)

Were you the germans? I think they get an automatic veteran status, add that with barracks or general you get upgrades right away.

I tested this yesterday with the germans. I am not 100% but you cannot get instant elite units if you make a barracks and then a warrior. Actually maybe you might but this may only work in the ancient era and it seems unlikely this will happen.

I tested this yesterday with the germans. I am not 100% but you cannot get instant elite units if you make a barracks and then a warrior. Actually maybe you might but this may only work in the ancient era and it seems unlikely this will happen.

Well if you're still building warriors beyond the ancient era you might have a problem anyway...

Top Bottom