v1.06

Great news !! But did you mean BTS 3.17 ? Because I can't find 3.18.

crashed on loading for me and my gf, anxiously awaiting fix. GJ on the mod Rhye :)

thanks Rhye !

I'm wondering if it is still possible to get this version of rhyes MP. I've enjoyed single player immensely and want to play it with my friends.

However, I do not have an updateable version of beyond the sword and am stuck at patch 1.17.

Is it possible to get an old version of rhye's multiplayer that works with 1.17?

Thanks!

-Smote

You should try a google search for "CIV4 BTS 3.19 patch", and download the patch manually and install it. My BTS was also "stuck" (didn't let me update) from the game itself but after I updated manually it worked like a charm.

That would work but I don't have install path registries for my Civ4 BTS, which is why I can't patch my version. Anyone know how to make these or how to get an older version of Rhye's MP mod?

That would work but I don't have install path registries for my Civ4 BTS, which is why I can't patch my version. Anyone know how to make these or how to get an older version of Rhye's MP mod?

Old MP version are no longer online.
see if this can help:
before adding to the registry (launching the file), edit with notepad the INSTALLDIR entry writing your own install folder

Attachments

• BTS.rar
    349 bytes · Views: 244
The patcher still doesn't work, it gets to the installshield part but once I hit install, it just goes away. There is no error message or anything, the patch just doesn't get installed. I'm still hoping for an old version of the multiplayer map.

Thanks!

Top Bottom