v36 Crime Patch

Furthermore, the mathematical analysis of the Great Pyramid shows such a depth of arithmetic genius and advanced thinking that this alone would have to prove many theories about human development dead wrong, even if the construction dating is accurate.
Not really. Most of us today use the same mathematics but it was not always the case. It turns out mathematics is very much like language. Today we all mostly use the same basic math with a few variations. One thing I remember from my teaching days is that when you go to a new area the first thing you need to know before starting teaching maths is to find out how they do subtraction there. There are at least 5 different ways of doing the simple subtraction eg 27 - 18.

We have the Ancient Egyptian mathematics as we have the example workings of their students in mathematics even if we don't necessarily have their teaching text books. They have even been translated, but only the first bit of the translation has been done in most cases so what we had is almost like a Google Translate of their maths.

I have just started reading "Count like an Egyptian" by David Reimer. One hypothesis he demonstrates as possibly valid in the introduction, is that addition in not needed in a practical mathematical system counting will do instead. I really must get back into the book.

With those links you gave me discussing the dating of the Giza pyramid, I'd like you to consider the organization (Koch) that the researchers worked for.

That is true for the radiocarbon project, but in the other cases Koch is just a funder (one of many). Besides, I don't really see how they are going to profit from that. Wouldn't they get more funding, support, etc. for refuting the prevalent theory?

Furthermore, the mathematical analysis of the Great Pyramid shows such a depth of arithmetic genius and advanced thinking that this alone would have to prove many theories about human development dead wrong, even if the construction dating is accurate.

The Old Babylonians could already solve quadratic equations. You can get pi from a wheel or a barrel. And it is already known that the Egyptians were fairly advanced for their time.

That is true for the radiocarbon project, but in the other cases Koch is just a funder (one of many). Besides, I don't really see how they are going to profit from that. Wouldn't they get more funding, support, etc. for refuting the prevalent theory?
It's not just about profits. It's about control. We're supposed to believe a certain worldview.

The Old Babylonians could already solve quadratic equations. You can get pi from a wheel or a barrel. And it is already known that the Egyptians were fairly advanced for their time.
All that is child's play compared to what I'm talking about. We cannot fully decipher the mathematical mysteries they were attempting to express even today.

It's not just about profits. It's about control. We're supposed to believe a certain worldview.

Aside from the fact that appeal to motive is a fallacy, slightly contributing to the ruling worldview of the day should give you less control than establishing a new worldview supported by overwhelming proof. That is true in science as well. We know of Einstein, but we don't know the name of the physicist who tested Newtonian Mechanics for the 250th time.

We cannot fully decipher the mathematical mysteries they were attempting to express even today.

How much of this is assumption, and how much is established fact?

It is very easy to come up with random coincidences. How likely is it that two ex-Presidents die on the same day, which just happens to be July 4th, when the country is less than 50 years old? How likely is it that two famous authors, C. S. Lewis and Aldous Huxley, die on the day of the Kennedy assassination? How likely is it for both main candidates for presidency to have been affiliated with the other party in the past? Why is there exactly one president with non-consecutive terms? Why was the UK better liked by the US than France in the last few decades, when it was the other way around in the beginning?

Aside from the fact that appeal to motive is a fallacy, slightly contributing to the ruling worldview of the day should give you less control than establishing a new worldview supported by overwhelming proof. That is true in science as well. We know of Einstein, but we don't know the name of the physicist who tested Newtonian Mechanics for the 250th time.
All true until you consider that the established worldview for the public can quickly be unraveled, leading to questions that those in power do not wish to answer, even though they well know they can. Those in power defined as oligarchs in this case.

How much of this is assumption, and how much is established fact?
Let's just say I've read some fascinating stuff and seen some truly incredible breakdowns of the numeric messages established in the mathematics of every measurement and angle of the Great Pyramid's design. I'd like to share it with you but I'll have to dig around to find the references. I'm sure you can dig for some of it online and find some of it too but I wouldn't blame you if trust for anything stated online isn't solid enough to bother.

It is very easy to come up with random coincidences. How likely is it that two ex-Presidents die on the same day, which just happens to be July 4th, when the country is less than 50 years old? How likely is it that two famous authors, C. S. Lewis and Aldous Huxley, die on the day of the Kennedy assassination? How likely is it for both main candidates for presidency to have been affiliated with the other party in the past? Why is there exactly one president with non-consecutive terms? Why was the UK better liked by the US than France in the last few decades, when it was the other way around in the beginning?
Sometimes there is divine message in so called random coincidences. It's one of the things that makes a belief in a higher power a little hard to push aside. In other cases you mention, I feel there's actually a solid reason and may be taken as evidence to enhance your understanding of the undercurrent of things taking place in the world. Don't deny that there are things afoot that media sources don't want to express. I think that it would be pretty foolish to assume that there aren't motives and agendas to that which the public is so readily exposed to.

It is not so much that there is no real conspiracy, but there are so many conspiracy theories that more than perhaps 1% of them cannot be true - sometimes they contradict each other. On top of that, some of these theories are so incredibly stupid (lizard people, anyone?) that this just makes it harder to take seriously.

Another point is the fact that at least scientific theories gain their quality from the fact that they are refutable. Do these conspiracy theorists ever say "But if A and B ever happens, I am wrong."? I have not heard such a thing. They can usually bend and mold their theories around any new fact that comes up with no problem. This is bad.

When we are in danger of violating both Occam's and Hanlon's razor it is high time to take a step back.

You make good points but...
Do these conspiracy theorists ever say "But if A and B ever happens, I am wrong."?
Good theorists do. Sadly it takes a rather large ego to publicly propose these theories and while we must be thankful for them being out there we've gotta take all with a grain of salt, yes. Just last night I just had to discard one of my own theories... apparently Trump is NOT a plant by Clinton to ensure her victory by winning the RNC but presenting an unviable candidate thereafter. lol

Doesn't mean its wise to overlook the connections observed, however. I'm with you on advocating for caution in what to adopt into one's world view. It's very important to keep an open mind and remain capable of seeing how new evidence can and should adjust the models of thought we've constructed. Going back to the original point, I feel the scientific community, regarding pre-history, sometimes struggles with this and I can't say I blame them because it's important to be an expert in their field. When the experts have to admit they have a pile of data they haven't been able to fully piece together yet, it casts doubt on the value of what they do know and can say with confidence.

Haven't heard of any conspiracy about "Lizard People"; but I and many others call people with a certain kind of personality for salamanders, it as an expression for intelligent people who completely lack wisdom. the expression stems from the book "War with the Salamanders" which is a satirical and philosophical story about a meeting between people and a salamander civilization, the salamanders can easily be interpreted as an euphemism for a certain kind of personality archetype as their traits in the book is very human-like. They only care about numbers, statistics and effectivity without ever considering the more "human" aspects.

Yesterday I was reading about the great pyramid and the person was waxing lyrical about how close to pointing at the cardinal directions it was. Then I thought "now that is a coincidence". Why? That part of the planet has moved over 4km and less than 8km in a direction which is not true north relative to the True North Pole. On a sphere this means it is twisting slightly as it moves - sphere geometry verses Eculidean or flat plane geometry. Then I remembered that both the Magnetic Pole and the True Pole move as well.

Haven't heard of any conspiracy about "Lizard People"; but I and many others call people with a certain kind of personality for salamanders, it as an expression for intelligent people who completely lack wisdom. the expression stems from the book "War with the Salamanders" which is a satirical and philosophical story about a meeting between people and a salamander civilization, the salamanders can easily be interpreted as an euphemism for a certain kind of personality archetype as their traits in the book is very human-like. They only care about numbers, statistics and effectivity without ever considering the more "human" aspects.
I know about the lizard people conspiracy theory. It's... I feel a little bit of a runaway theory built on the back a lot of good ones. There is evidence to support a lot of the building blocks of the theory but I think it falls apart in trying to patch its own gaps with fantasy.

Yesterday I was reading about the great pyramid and the person was waxing lyrical about how close to pointing at the cardinal directions it was. Then I thought "now that is a coincidence". Why? That part of the planet has moved over 4km and less than 8km in a direction which is not true north relative to the True North Pole. On a sphere this means it is twisting slightly as it moves - sphere geometry verses Eculidean or flat plane geometry. Then I remembered that both the Magnetic Pole and the True Pole move as well.
Run with that theory and check what it would mean in terms of dating the construction. When would that point in time and space on Earth be making the pyramid point at the cardinal directions? Could that be when it was built?

I'm asking and proposing. I don't know or suspect to know the answer. But if the answer could be mathematically derived it could be a point of evidence.

Sorry it should have been 40 to 80km they have moved.

The movement is based on the current rate the African plate is moving but it is also slowing down as Europe is in its way and moving North at a slower rate.

The movement of the Magnetic Pole is cyclic around the true pole but the movement of the true pole is more complex as it is, in part, related to the movement of the land masses.

Current Full Mod Patch has been taken down. A New SVN pre-v37 will be posted soon.

And Guys this is the Patch Thread. Perhaps your current conversation should be in a New Thread?

JosEPh ;)

Current Full Mod Patch has been taken down. A New SVN pre-v37 will be posted soon.
JosEPh ;)

Hello,
I don't have SVN, so I am very grateful for the pre-37 mods you are making.
May I ask whether this new SVN pre-v37 mod was already posted?

Last edited:
Hello,
I don't have SVN, so I am very grateful for the pre-37 mods you are making.
May I ask whether this new SVN pre-v37 mod was already posted?

No, I have not gotten a new one up yet. I'll try to put one up this morning as I have a few free hours today.

JosEPh :)

Attention: Link to New Pre v37 SVN 9352 Full Mod Update in 1st post of this thread.

Enjoy

Attention: Link to New Pre v37 SVN 9352 Full Mod Update in 1st post of this thread.

Enjoy

Ah, bless you. I couldn't find the darned thing, C2C that is. I have a new (used) PC with Win 10 (not my idea, but that's all the refurbished models come with these days) . The main download page points to an outside site, that has an old version, which doesn't want to download anyhow.

Have a Merry. And thanks again everyone for the work on this superb mod, thee best ever. :D

With the release of v37 on ModDb this thread is no longer relevent.

All links are now inactive.

JosEPh

Top Bottom