Vampire Units

Dean.

Chieftain
I have tried using communitas mod and it is changing the names of units to "vampire scout", "vampire worker" and similar oddities. So far it looks like only tooltips are affected (this is when looking in the production menu on turn 1 with a newly settled city). I have tried it without any other mods, its a clean install of windows / civ 5 / steam etc..

Google searches come up with nothing. I can make a save and share it (help showing how to do this on civfanatics would be appreciated).

I'm a bit afraid to move forward with a game in case adverse effects besides the tooltip descriptions start to show up. I was emboldened to try mods after I read a thread showing which ones were compatible with Communitas. If it helps, I originally tried "reforestation," "infoaddict" along with communitas and its AI/tools dependency before dropping the first 2 to test this error.

It's an easter egg. There's a calendar included that changes the names depending on various holidays. As you probably were playing on halloween, well...

There's also bunnies on Easter and Elvis on his birthday I think. No worries, you can just continue playing and the names should vanish tomorrow :)

Top Bottom