Version 2.x bug reports

Hello thanks for the mod it's been great except for my little CTD problem.

I have a PC running win7 ultimate 64bit with amd phenom II x6, 16gig ddr3 memory, ati mobility radeon HD 4850

So I imagine its not a memory problem even though it's lateish in the game. I've conquered 2 civs when on a 3rd civ I attack the capital and CTD. It's the holy roman empire capital. I attack with calvary. I CTD to the infamous civ4 has stopped working screen but I do not have logging on. It happens the instant I attack. If you need a log I guess I could look up how to turn it on and upload it. I appreciate the mod and any help you can give me.

Are you playing Rise Of Mankind or RoM with AND, or AND by itself. Need version please.

And this thread has been long dead. If I had not been looking for some old info your post would have gone unanswered most likely. The RoM ModMod subforum is more active.

JosEPh ;)

Does anyone ever get this error??

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "CvRandomEventInterface", line 5010, in getHelpTheBuccaneers1

NameError: global name 'szHelp' is not defined
ERR: Python function getHelpTheBuccaneers1 failed, module CvRandomEventInterface

well you never got your question answered, and i could not find a post where the solution was posted.

I just got the same error and traced it down to this error in cvrandomeventinterface.py:
Spoiler :

Code:
def getHelpTheBuccaneers1(argsList):
	iEvent = argsList[0]
	kTriggeredData = argsList[1]

("TXT_KEY_EVENT_THE_BUCCANEERS_HELP_1", ())

return szHelp

should be:

Code:
def getHelpTheBuccaneers1(argsList):
	iEvent = argsList[0]
	kTriggeredData = argsList[1]

szHelp = ("TXT_KEY_EVENT_THE_BUCCANEERS_HELP_1", ())

return szHelp

What do you use to open a .py file with?

Edit:
Answer: Notepad.

This has been already fixed for AND2.0

Thanks

JosEPh

Edit#2: What version of RoM?

Top Bottom