Viking-esque Civ

GC.getGame().getUnitCreatedCount(iUnitType) tells you how many have ever been created this game. Then you have to loop over all units you currently own and count how many match that unit type. Won't work flawlessly if there are 2 players of the Civ in the same game, but works nicely otherwise.

CyStatistics().getPlayerNumUnitsBuilt(iPlayer, iUnitLoop) should do the same job for individual players (I think).

Wow, I can safely say that python is a lot more complex than XML is. I've looked through the corresponding python file (CvSpellinterface) and I haven't got a clue how to make the world spell for it. From what I understand I need to make an entry for the world spell but beyond that I don't quite know what lines of code to include, the basic requirements, where to put the line you guys have been mentioning...I am clueless. How do I create this?

As always, thank you guys so much for everything

Wow, I can safely say that python is a lot more complex than XML is. I've looked through the corresponding python file (CvSpellinterface) and I haven't got a clue how to make the world spell for it. From what I understand I need to make an entry for the world spell but beyond that I don't quite know what lines of code to include, the basic requirements, where to put the line you guys have been mentioning...I am clueless. How do I create this?

As always, thank you guys so much for everything

My ape-like Python modding generally involves grabbing a section of existing code that does something similar to what I want, copying it, making a few changes, spending a few days figuring out why my changes broke it, then eventually either dancing a jig of joy about my new working spell or giving up and drinking a beer.

Well after an artificially long "break" I once again have the time to get back to work on this and finish it up (hopefully get it good enough to release it). Anywho, sorry for leaving this thing vacant for so long and I hope to have the whole thing finished by the end of October...assuming I don't get another unexpected setback :p

Top Bottom